Rising Food Prices Intensify Food Insecurity in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toseef Azid & Adnan M.S. Alamasi & Junaid Mohammad Khawaja & Mohammad Azeem Qureshi, 2012. "Rising food prices, poverty and its challenges: the case study of Pakistan," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(2), pages 162-173, May.
- Weersink, Alfons & Hailu, Getu & Fox, Glenn & Meilke, Karl D. & von Massow, Mike, 2008. "The World Food Crisis: Causes and Implications for Ontario Agriculture," Working Papers 46503, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Abbott, Philip, 2012. "Foreign Assistance and the Food Crisis of 2007-08," WIDER Working Paper Series 019, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Derek Headey & Shenggen Fan, 2008.
"Anatomy of a crisis: the causes and consequences of surging food prices,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(s1), pages 375-391, November.
- Headey, Derek & Fan, Shenggen, 2008. "Anatomy of a crisis: The causes and consequences of surging food prices," IFPRI discussion papers 831, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Abbott, Philip C. & Hurt, Christopher & Tyner, Wallace E., 2011. "What’s Driving Food Prices in 2011?," Issue Reports 112927, Farm Foundation.
- Yeboah, Osei-Agyeman & Parker, S. Janine, 2009. "Impact of Expanded United States Sugar Imports from CAFTA Countries on the Ethanol Market," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46027, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Food Security and Poverty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersaw:123991. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.