Recent Developments in Commonwealth Drought Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Freebairn, John W., 1978.
"Pros And Cons Of Temporary Industry Assistance,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 22(02-03).
- John W. Freebairn, 1978. "Pros And Cons Of Temporary Industry Assistance," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 22(2-3), pages 194-205, 08-12.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pannell, D. J., 1999. "On the estimation of on-farm benefits of agricultural research," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 123-134, August.
- Thompson, David & Powell, Roy, 1998. "Exceptional circumstances provisions in Australia--is there too much emphasis on drought?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 469-488, July.
- Pannell, David J. & Malcolm, Bill & Kingwell, Ross S., 1995. "Are We Risking Too Much? Perspectives on Risk in Farm Modelling and Farm Management," 1995 Conference (39th), February 14-16, 1995, Perth, Australia 171063, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:remaae:9625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.