The Sensitivity of Interfarm Comparisons to Inaccuracies of Measurement and Valuation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adler, Michael, 1969. "On the Risk-Return Trade-off in the Valuation of Assets," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(04), pages 493-512, December.
- N. H. Agnew & R. A. Agnew & J. Rasmussen & K. R. Smith, 1969. "An Application of Chance Constrained Programming to Portfolio Selection in a Casualty Insurance Firm," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(10), pages 512-520, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mullen, J. D., 2002. "Farm Management In The 21st Century," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 174072, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Mullen, J.D., 2002. "Farm Management In The 21st Century," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 10.
- Malcolm, Bill, 1990. "Fifty Years of Farm Management in Australia: Survey and Review," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 58(01), April.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:remaae:9568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.