Economic Nature of the Cooperative Association: A Retrospective Appraisal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ryland A.Taylor, 1971. "The Taxation Of Cooperatives: Some Economic Implications," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 19(2), pages 13-24, October.
- Conrad Gislason, 1952. "Cooperatives and Resource Allocation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 34(4), pages 558-563.
- Peter Helmberger & Sidney Hoos, 1962. "Cooperative Enterprise and Organization Theory," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 44(2), pages 275-290.
- Josef Bar, 1975. "A Mathematical Model of a Village Cooperative Based on the Decomposition Principle of Linear Programming," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 57(2), pages 353-357.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ortmann, Gerald F. & King, Robert P., 2006. "Small-Scale Farmers in South Africa: Can Agricultural Cooperatives Facilitate Access to Input and Product Markets?," Staff Papers 13930, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Ortmann, Gerald F. & King, Robert P., 2007. "Agricultural Cooperatives I: History, Theory and Problems," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 46(1), March.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joagco:46407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.