Organization Of New Product Development In Thailand' Food Processing Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Resende, Roberto V., 1993. "Brazil: a case study," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 120-130, April.
- Neal H. Hooker & Julie A. Caswell, 1996. "Trends in food quality regulation: Implications for processed food trade and foreign direct investment," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(5), pages 411-419.
- Julie A. Caswell & Neal H. Hooker, 1996. "HACCP as an International Trade Standard," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 775-779.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prasong Siriwongwilaichat & Ray J. Winger, 2004. "Technical knowledge for food product innovation in Thailand," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 233-252.
- Prisana Suwannaporn & Mark Speece, 2003. "Marketing research and new product development success in Thai food processing," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 169-188.
- Dhamvithee, Pisit & Shankar, Bhavani & Jangchud, Anuvat & Wuttijumnong, Phaisarn, 2005. "New Product Development in Thai Agro-Industry: Explaining the Rates of Innovation and Success in Innovation," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 8(03).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:34424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.