Industry-mandated testing to improve food safety: the new US marketing order for pistachios
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krupnick, Alan & Alberini, Anna & Cropper, Maureen & Simon, Nathalie & O'Brien, Bernie & Goeree, Ron & Heintzelman, Martin, 2002.
"Age, Health and the Willingness to Pay for Mortality Risk Reductions: A Contingent Valuation Survey of Ontario Residents,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 161-186, March.
- Krupnick, Alan & Cropper, Maureen & Alberini, Anna & Heintzelman, Martin & Simon, Nathalie & O'Brien, Bernie & Goeree, Ron, 2000. "Age, Health, and the Willingness to Pay for Mortality Risk Reductions: A Contingent Valuation Survey of Ontario Residents," Discussion Papers dp-00-37, Resources For the Future.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niloofar Ashktorab & Sayed Hossein Saghaian & Naser Shahnoushi, 2013.
"Food Safety Concerns and other Factors Affecting Iran's Pistachio Exports to EU, Australia, and Japan,"
Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development,
Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 10(2), pages 95-105, December.
- Ashktorab, Niloofar & Saghaian, Sayed Hossein & Shahnoushi, Naser, 2013. "Food Safety Concerns and other Factors Affecting Iran’s Pistachio Exports to EU, Australia, and Japan," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 10(2), December.
- Rejesus, Roderick M. & Safley, Charles D. & Strik, Bernadine C, 2014. "Demand and Welfare Impacts of a Potential Food Safety Event in the Blackberry Industry," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169452, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zheng, Zijuan & Saghaian, Sayed H. & Reed, Michael R., 2012. "Factors Affecting the Export Demand for U.S. Pistachios," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 15(3).
More about this item
Keywordsfood safety; food scare; collective action; marketing orders; pistachios; public good; food regulations; cost-benefit analysis; Agribusiness; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gjagec:97502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iahubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.