Development, Poverty, and Basic Human Needs: Some Issues
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jon Wisman, 2013. "Government Is Whose Problem?," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(4), pages 911-938.
- repec:mes:challe:v:60:y:2017:i:4:p:347-367 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krishna Mazumdar, 2000. "Causal Flow between Human Well-being and per Capita Real Gross Domestic Product," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 297-313, June.
- Jon D. Wisman, 2017. "Politics, Not Economics, Ultimately Drives Inequality," Working Papers 2017-06, American University, Department of Economics.
- Jon D. Wisman & Aaron Pacitti, 2014. "What the Rich Won Over the Past 35 Years and What Everyone Else Lost," Working Papers 2014-08, American University, Department of Economics.
- Mohamed Ariff, 1997. "The Role Of The Market In The Islamic Paradigm," IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 5(2 2Year: ), pages 97-107, December.
- repec:mes:challe:v:58:y:2015:i:3:p:197-221 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jon D. Wisman, 2015. "What Drives Inequality?," Working Papers 2015-09, American University, Department of Economics.
- Mansor H. Ibrahim, 1997. "Patterns And Variations In State Manufacturing Productivity," IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 5(2), pages 39-65, December.
- Naziruddin Abdullah, 1997. "Measurement Of Total Factor Productivity For The Malaysian Rice Sector," IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 5(2), pages 67-98, DECEMBER.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity/Rural/Urban Development; Food Security and Poverty; Health Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:frisst:135545. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.