Interrelationships Among Nutrition, Health, Population, and Development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soliman, Ibrahim & Shapouri, Shahla, 1983. "The Impacts of Wheat Price Policy change on Nutritional Status in Egypt," MPRA Paper 32395, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Feb 1984.
- repec:ags:ucdegw:233359 is not listed on IDEAS
- Soliman, Ibrahim, 1982.
"Food Security in Egypt: The Socio Economics Implications of Dietary Protein-Energy Interrelationships,"
233359, University of California, Davis, Agricultural Development Systems: Egypt Project.
- Soliman, Ibrahim, 1982. "Food security in Egypt : The socio-economic implications of dietary protein - energy interrelationships," Reprints 212964, Zagazig University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Soliman, Ibrahim, 1982. "Food Security in Egypt The Socio-Economics Implications of Dietary Protein-Energy Interrelationships," Reprints 212019, Zagazig University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Soliman, Ibrahim & Shapouri, Shahla, 1983. "Nutritional Status in Egypt and the Impact of Change in Wheat Price Policy," Working Papers 243405, University of California, Davis, Agricultural Development Systems: Egypt Project.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Health Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:frisst:135544. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.