Aproximacion a las perdidas economicas ocasionadas a corto plazo por los incendios forestales en Galicia en 2006
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Whitby & W. Neil Adger, 1996. "Natural And Reproducible Capital And The Sustainability Of Land Use In The Uk," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 50-65.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- González-Gómez, Manuel & Álvarez-Díaz, Marcos & Otero-Giráldez, María Soledad, 2013.
"Estimating the long-run impact of forest fires on the eucalyptus timber supply in Galicia, Spain,"
Journal of Forest Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 149-161.
- Manuel González-Gómez & Marcos Alvarez-Díaz & Mª Soledad Otero-Giraldez, 2012. "Estimating the Long-Run Impact of Forest Fires on the Eucalyptus Timber Supply in Galicia, Spain," Working Papers 1206, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Esteban, Bernat & Riba, Jordi-Roger & Baquero, Grau & Rius, Antoni, 2015. "Comparative cost evaluation of heating oil and small-scale wood chips produced from Euro-Mediterranean forests," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 568-575.
- Corbelle Rico, Eduardo & Crecente Maseda, Rafael, 2008. "Land Abandonment: Concept And Consequences," Revista Galega de Economía, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business., vol. 17(2).
More about this item
Keywordswildfires; economic losses; ecosystem services; incendios forestales; perdidas economicas; servicios ecosistemicos; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy; N50; Q23;
- N50 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - General, International, or Comparative
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:earnsa:7056. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.