Economic Appraisal of Kinnow Production and its Marketing under North-Western Himalayan Region of Jammu
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thakur, D.S. & Sharma, K.D., 2005. "Organic Farming for Sustainable Agriculture and Meeting the Challenges of Food Security in 21st Century: An Economic Analysis," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 60(2).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panigrahi, P. & Sharma, R.K. & Hasan, M. & Parihar, S.S., 2014. "Deficit irrigation scheduling and yield prediction of ‘Kinnow’ mandarin (Citrus reticulate Blanco) in a semiarid region," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 48-60.
- Mavi, H.K. & Sidhu, R.S. & Sidhu, J.S., 2012. "Investigating the Efficiency of Various Marketing Models and Problems of Kinnow Growers of Punjab," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 25(1).
More about this item
KeywordsKinnow production; Economic analysis of kinnow; Jammu region; Marketing channels of kinnow; Agricultural and Food Policy; Q13; Q12;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aerrae:119381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeraiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.