What Determines the Capital Structure of Listed Firms in Ghana?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uwuigbe Olubukunola Ranti, 2013. "The Effects of Board Size and CEO Duality on Firms’ Capital Structure: A Study of Selected Listed Firms in Nigeria," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(8), pages 1033-1043, August.
- Prempeh, Kwadwo Boateng & Nsiah Asare, Evelyn & sekyere, Allan McBright, 2016. "The Effect of Debt Policy on Firms Performance: Empirical Evidence from Listed Manufacturing Companies on The Ghana Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 75200, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Godfred A. Bokpin & Anastacia C. Arko, 2009. "Ownership structure, corporate governance and capital structure decisions of firms: Empirical evidence from Ghana," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(4), pages 246-256, October.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital Structure; Leverage; Debt Ratio; Ghana;
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:afj:journl:v:7:y:2005:i:1:p:37-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kirk De Doncker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afrgrza.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.