Web Service for Calculating the Probability of Returning a Loan â€“ De-sign, Implementation and Deployment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul POCATILU, 2013. "Developing an M-Learning Application for iOS," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(4), pages 77-86.
- Catalin STRIMBEI, 2013. "SOA based Data Architecture for HTML5 Web Applications," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(2), pages 84-95.
- Octavian DOSPINESCU & Marian PERCA, 2013. "Web Services in Mobile Applications," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(2), pages 17-26.
- Demian Horia, 2013. "Orders Management By Using Of Smart Phones," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 1847-1852, July.
- Wongnaa, C. A. & Awunyo-Vitor, D., 2013. "Factors Affecting Loan Repayment Performance Among Yam Farmers in the Sene District, Ghana," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-12, June.
More about this item
KeywordsWeb Services; Delphi XE; Web Service Development; Logistics Distribution Function; Probit Model; Source Code;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:infoec:v:18:y:2014:i:4:p:111-119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Pocatilu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.