Web Service for Calculating the Probability of Returning a Loan â€“ De-sign, Implementation and Deployment
The purpose of this paper is to describe the process of designing, creating, implementing and deploying a real web service. A basic theory approach is used to analyze the implementation of web services. An existing profit model is used. Its business logic is integrated within a web ser-vice. Another desktop application is created to demonstrate the use of the recently created web service. This study shows a methodology for fast development and deployment of web services. The methodology has wide practical implications â€“ in credit institutions and banks when giving a loan. This study is the first of its kind to show the design, implementation and deployment of a web service for calculating the probability of returning a loan. The methodology may be used for the encapsulation of other business logic into web services.
Volume (Year): 18 (2014)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 6 ROMANA PLACE, 70167 - BUCHAREST|
Web page: http://revistaie.ase.ro/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Demian Horia, 2013. "Orders Management By Using Of Smart Phones," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 1847-1852, July.
- Catalin STRIMBEI, 2013. "SOA based Data Architecture for HTML5 Web Applications," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(2), pages 84-95.
- Octavian DOSPINESCU & Marian PERCA, 2013. "Web Services in Mobile Applications," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(2), pages 17-26.
- Wongnaa, C. A. & Awunyo-Vitor, D., 2013. "Factors Affecting Loan Repayment Performance Among Yam Farmers in the Sene District, Ghana," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 5(2), June.
- Paul POCATILU, 2013. "Developing an M-Learning Application for iOS," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(4), pages 77-86.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:infoec:v:18:y:2014:i:4:p:111-119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Pocatilu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.