Web Services in Mobile Applications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Doina FOTACHE & Luminita HURBEAN, 2006. "Business Process Outsourcing," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 0(2), pages 49-54.
- CÄƒtÄƒlin STRIMBEI, 2012. "Smart Data Web Services," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(4), pages 74-85.
- Ion IVAN & Alin ZAMFIROIU, 2011. "Quality Analysis of Mobile Applications," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(3), pages 136-152.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marin FOTACHE, 2016. "Data Processing Languages for Business Intelligence. SQL vs. R," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 20(1), pages 48-61.
- Julian VASILEV, 2014. "Web Service for Calculating the Probability of Returning a Loan â€“ De-sign, Implementation and Deployment," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(4), pages 111-119.
More about this item
KeywordsMobile Web Services; Mobile Applications; SOA; SOAP; REST;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:infoec:v:17:y:2013:i:2:p:17-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Pocatilu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.