The Role of Festivals and Cultural Events in the Strategic Development of Cities. Recommendations for Urban Areas in Romania
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:367-378 is not listed on IDEAS
- BUNGHEZ Corina Larisa & STEFANESCU Vladimir, 2017. "Cultural Tourism," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 69(1), pages 29-41, April.
- Maria Roxana COSMA, 2014. "Marketing Of Destinations: A European Perspective," Proceedings of Administration and Public Management International Conference, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(1), pages 305-310, June.
- Andreea Zamfir & Razvan-Andrei Corbos, 2015. "Towards Sustainable Tourism Development in Urban Areas: Case Study on Bucharest as Tourist Destination," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-14, September.
- Sebastian Ion CEPTUREANU, 2015. "Competitiveness Of Smes," Business Excellence and Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 5(2), pages 55-67, June.
- Mihaela, ASANDEI & Andreea-Daniela, GANGONE, 2013. "The Symphony Of Tulips In The Post-Accession Strategy Of The City Of Pitesti," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 22(Special), pages 383-389.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetitive Advantage; Cultural Events; Festivals; Strategic Development; Urban Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:infoec:v:16:y:2012:i:4:p:19-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Pocatilu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.