Corporate Social Responsibility and the Sustainable Competitive Advantage
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vasile Dinu, 2010. "The Need for Consumers’ Protection," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(28), pages 262-264, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ionela Carmen PIRNEA, 2015. "Study Regarding the Implementation and Certification of a Social Responsibility Management System by Worldwide Enterprises," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 1, pages 67-74.
- Gra¿yna ŒMIGIELSKA, 2013. "Corporate Social Responsibility of European Retail Chains in Poland," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(1), pages 127-137, March.
- Gorgan Catalina & Dumitru Valentin Florentin & Gorgan Vasile, 2014. "Key Performance Indicators. A Case Study On The Integrated Reports Of An It Company," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 111-118, June.
- Mihaela Iona?cu & Ion Iona?cu & Marian Sacarin & Mihaela Minu, 2017. "Exploring the Impact of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Certification on Financial Performance: The Case of Companies listed on the Bucharest Stock Exchange," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 19(44), pages 166-166, February.
- Grazyna Smigielska & Anna Dabrowska & Malgorzata Radziukiewicz, 2015. "Fair Trade in Sustainable Development. The Potential for Fair Trade Market Growth in Poland," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(Special 9), pages 1244-1244, November.
More about this item
Keywordsresponsibility; social performance; sustainability; competitive advantage;
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:13:y:2011:i:29:p:162-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.