Customer Loyalty and its Determinants in a Banking Services Environment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dumitru Valentin & Florescu Vasile, 2008. "L’Implantation De L’Erp : Facteurs Cles Du Succes Et Impacte Sur La Performance," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 1353-1357, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doru Plesea & Rodica Pamfilie & Irina Maiorescu, 2011. "The Relationship Communication Structure - Uncertainty Avoidance Reflected in Romanian Websites Design," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(Special N), pages 746-753, November.
- Cătălina Chirica, 2013. "Relationship Marketing - Best Practice in the Banking Sector," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(33), pages 288-300, February.
- Matevž Rasković & Barbara Mörec, 2012. "Organizational Change and Corporate Sustainability in an Economic Crisis: Evidence from Slovenia," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(32), pages 522-536, June.
More about this item
Keywordsresearch; banking services; customer behaviour; customer loyalty; relationship marketing;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:11:y:2009:i:26:p:288-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.