Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerking, Shelby & Stanley, Linda R, 1986. "An Economic Analysis of Air Pollution and Health: The Case of St. Louis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(1), pages 115-121, February.
- Williams, Roberton III, 2002.
"Environmental Tax Interactions when Pollution Affects Health or Productivity,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 261-270, September.
- Roberton C. Williams, 2000. "Environmental Tax Interactions When Pollution Affects Health or Productivity," NBER Working Papers 8049, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesse Schwartz & Robert Repetto, 2000. "Nonseparable Utility and the Double Dividend Debate: Reconsidering the Tax-Interaction Effect," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 15(2), pages 149-157, February.
- Mayeres, Inge & Proost, Stef, 1997. " Optimal Tax and Public Investment Rules for Congestion Type of Externalities," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 99(2), pages 261-279, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stuart Birks, 2012. "Rethinking economics: Logical gaps – empirical to the real world," Working Papers 20121217, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Gerardo P. Sicat & Marian Panganiban, 2009. "High School Background and Academic Performance," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 200905, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Terheggen, Anne, 2010. "The new kid in the forest: the impact of China's resource demand on Gabon's tropical timber value chain," MPRA Paper 37982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miquel Montero, 2008. "Predator-Prey Model for Stock Market Fluctuations," Papers 0810.4844, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2009.
- JÃºlia Pereira & Rui Rijo & JoÃ£o LeÃ£o, 2009. "Internal relocation of Contact Centers and its impact on customer relationship," Working Papers 49, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Robert H. Frank, 2002. "The Economic Naturalist: Teaching Introductory Students How to Speak Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 459-462, May.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:2008v29-01-a09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.