The Economic Naturalist: Teaching Introductory Students How to Speak Economics
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 92 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- D. Morgenstern & W. Grossmann & W. Polasek & G. Feichtinger & G. Pflug & A. Kalliauer & J. Gordesch, 1980.
Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 140-143, December.
- Siegfried Heiler & Wolfgang Polasek & Christian Kleiber & Gerd Ronning, 2001. "Book reviews," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 274-278, April.
- R. Dutter & Ch. Mandl & W. Polasek & J. Gordesch, 1982. "Book reviews," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 141-142, December.
- Shalabh & W. Polasek, 2008. "Book reviews," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 147-149, March.
- A. Rapoport & J. Pfanzagl & W. Wefelmeyer & W. Polasek, 1983. "Book reviews," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 142-144, December.
- Wolfgang Polasek & W. Urfer & B. Golam Kibria, 2007. "Book reviews," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 535-538, September.
- Wolfgang Polasek & Uwe Ligges & Karsten Luebke, 2007. "Book reviews," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 697-701, October.
- (Various), 2008. "Book Reviews," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 173-179.
- Stephen graham Saunders, 2008. "Toward Bridging The Gap Between Theory And Empirical Reality," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 76(4), pages 738-748, December.
- Jean-Baptiste Fleury, 2012. "The evolving notion of relevance: an historical perspective to the ‘economics made fun’ movement," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 303-316, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:92:y:2002:i:2:p:459-462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.