The Lost Art of Economics: Response
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bardhan, Pranab K, 1971.
"On Optimum Subsidy to a Learning Industry: An Aspect of the Theory of Infant-Industry Protection,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 12(1), pages 54-70, February.
- K. Shell & F. M. Fisher & D. K. Goley & A. F. Friedlander, 1967. "The Educational Opportunity Bank: An Economic Analysis of a Contingent repayment System Loan Program for Higher Education," Working papers 11, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Michael Rothschild & Joseph Stiglitz, 1976. "Equilibrium in Competitive Insurance Markets: An Essay on the Economics of Imperfect Information," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(4), pages 629-649.
- L. G. Hines, 1955. "Economics and the Public Interest," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 31(2), pages 108-119.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colander, David, 2009. "What Was “It” That Robbins Was Defining?," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, pages 437-448.
- Thomas Mayer, 2004. "The Influence Of Friedman'S Methodological Essay," Working Papers 41, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Robert F. Garnett, Jr., 2009. "Rethinking The Pluralist Agenda In Economics Education," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, pages 58-71.
- Eduardo Wiesner Durán, 2007. "La efectividad en términos de desarrollo de las instituciones multilaterales bajo restricciones de acción colectiva," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 9(17), pages 23-42, July-Dece.
- David Colander, 2005. "Searching where the Light Is: Connecting Theory and Policy in Economics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0529, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Colander, David, 2009.
"What Was “It” That Robbins Was Defining?,"
Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(04), pages 437-448, December.
- David Colander, 2007. "What Was “It” that Robbins Was Defining?," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0706, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- David COlander, 2009. "What Was “It” that Robbins Was Defining?," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0914, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Akhabbar, Amanar & Lallement, Jerôme, 2011.
"« Appliquer la théorie économique de l’équilibre général » : de Walras à Leontief
[Applying general equilibrium theory: from Walras to Leontief]," MPRA Paper 30210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jérôme Lallement & Amanar Akhabbar, 2011. "Appliquer la théorie économique de l'équilibre général : de Walras à Leontief," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00609684, HAL.
- Dave Colander, 2008. "The Myth of the Myth of the Rational Voter," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0807, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Mayer, 2012. "Ziliak and McClosky?s Criticisms of Significance Tests: A Damage Assessment," Working Papers 126, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- David Colander, 2004. "Thinking Outside the Heterodox Box: Post Walrasian Macroeconomics and Heterodoxy," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0424, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:7:y:1993:i:3:p:213-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.