Symposium on Keynesian Economics Today
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gentle, Paul F. & Paudel, Krishna P. & Upadhyaya, Kamal P., 2007. "Real wages, real interest rates and the Phillips Curve: Evidence from Canadian data," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 60(3), pages 319-331.
- Marcos Eugênio da Silva, 1996. "Desenvolvimentos recentes em macroeconomia," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 6(1), pages 197-206, July.
- C. O'Sullivan, 1993. "What Everyone Needs to Know About the Australian Business Cycle," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 93-21, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Tao & Gentle, Paul F., 2011. "The Inflation-Unemployment Trade-off and the Significance of the Interest Rate: Some Evidence from United States Data from 1939 through 2007 - Il trade-off tra disoccupazione e inflazione e il ruolo d," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 64(2), pages 153-171.
- Altman, Morris, 2006. "Involuntary unemployment, macroeconomic policy, and a behavioral model of the firm: Why high real wages need not cause high unemployment," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 97-111, June.
- Kelsey Berro & Gregory Colman & Dhaval Dave, 2015. "The Reality of the Real Rate," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 5(2), pages 270-287, December.
More about this item
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:7:y:1993:i:1:p:3-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.