Comparative Macroeconomics of Stagflation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gustav Adolf Horn, 1989. "Ursachen struktureller Arbeitslosigkeit: zur Theorie und Empirie neuerer makroökonomischer Ansätze," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Aliyu, Shehu Usman Rano, 2009. "Oil Price Shocks and the Macroeconomy of Nigeria: A Non-linear Approach," MPRA Paper 18726, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Nov 2009.
- Giuseppe Russo, 2002. "Istituzioni del Mercato del Lavoro e Occupazione: dai Costi di Aggiustamento all'Appropriabilita'," CELPE Discussion Papers 69, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Markus Sovala, 1989. "The oil crises: The reason for Finnish stagflation," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 176-189, Autumn.
- Kieran P. Donaghy, 1998. "Incomes Policies Revisited," Working Papers 46, Sapienza University of Rome, CIDEI.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jeclit:v:26:y:1988:i:1:p:1-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.