The Canonical Classical Model of Political Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucas Bretschger, 2013.
"Population Growth and Natural-Resource Scarcity: Long-Run Development under Seemingly Unfavorable Conditions,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 115(3), pages 722-755, July.
- Lucas Bretschger, 2008. "Population growth and natural resource scarcity: long-run development under seemingly unfavourable conditions," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/87, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Lucas Bretschger, 2010. "Population Growth and Natural Resource Scarcity: Long run development under seemingly unfavourable conditions," OxCarre Working Papers 037, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Duccio Cavalieri, 2009.
"Sull'inseparabilità delle strutture sintattiche nell'analisi classica del valore e della distribuzione,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 0(97), pages 5-46.
- Cavalieri, Duccio, 2009.
"Sull'inseparabilità delle strutture sintattiche nell'analisi classica del valore e della distribuzione
[On the inseparability of synctactic structures in classical analysis of value and distributio," MPRA Paper 57896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cavalieri, Duccio, 2009. "Sull'inseparabilità delle strutture sintattiche nell'analisi classica del valore e della distribuzione
- Signorino, Rodolfo, 2012. "Old lady charm: a comment," MPRA Paper 39211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:nwe:eajour:y:2017:i:2:p:197-212 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neri Salvadori & Rodolfo Signorino, 2013.
"The Classical Notion of Competition Revisited,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 45(1), pages 149-175, Spring.
- Salvadori, Neri & Signorino, Rodolfo, 2010. "The classical notion of competition revisited," MPRA Paper 22760, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 May 2010.
- Salvadori, Neri & Signorino, Rodolfo, 2010. "The classical notion of competition revisited," MPRA Paper 22499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levrero, Enrico Sergio, 2009. "Marx on absolute and relative wages," MPRA Paper 20976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- André Lapidus, 1996.
"Introduction à une "Histoire de la Pensée Economique" qui ne verra jamais le jour,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 47(4), pages 867-892.
- André Lapidus, 1996. "Introduction à une Histoire de la pensée économique qui ne verra jamais le jour," Post-Print hal-00344936, HAL.
- Waterman, A M C, 1992. "Analysis and Ideology in Malthus's Essay on Population," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(58), pages 203-217, June.
- Akhabbar, Amanar, 2013. "Samuelson and the Non-Substitution Theorem: Some Methodological Remarks," MPRA Paper 61760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. M. C. Waterman, 2002. "The 'Sussex School' and the history of economic thought: British Intellectual History, 1750-1950," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 452-463.
- Ajit Sinha, 2015. "A Reflection on the Samuelson-Garegnani Debate," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 4(2), pages 1-48, September.
- José Carlos Ramírez Sánchez, 2012. "Does Malthus’s principle of population still have a practical purpose nowadays?," Working papers DTE 532, CIDE, División de Economía.
- malikane, christopher, 2015. "Capital In the 21st Century: A Review," MPRA Paper 67143, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jeclit:v:16:y:1978:i:4:p:1415-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.