Defensive Weapons and Defensive Alliances
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sylvain Chassang & Gerard Padró I Miquel, 2010. "Conflict and Deterrence Under Strategic Risk," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 125(4), pages 1821-1858.
- Giampiero Giacomello & Luca Lambertini, 2016.
"Defensive weapons and star wars: a supergame with optimal punishments,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 535-548, August.
- G. Giacomello & L. Lambertini, 2011. "Defensive Weapons and Star Wars: A Supergame with Optimal Punishments," Working Papers wp739, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Giampiero Giacomello & Luca Lambertini, 2013. "Defensive Weapons and Star Wars: A Supergame with Optimal Punishments," Working Paper series 57_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
More about this item
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- F52 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - National Security; Economic Nationalism
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:99:y:2009:i:2:p:282-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.