Gains from Trade and Strategic Interaction: Equilibrium Acid Rain Abatement in the Eastern United States and Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Herbert A. Simon, 1955. "A Behavioral Model of Rational Choice," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(1), pages 99-118.
- Rosenthal, Robert W, 1989. "A Bounded-Rationality Approach to the Study of Noncooperative Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 18(3), pages 273-291.
- McKelvey Richard D. & Palfrey Thomas R., 1995.
"Quantal Response Equilibria for Normal Form Games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 6-38, July.
- McKelvey, Richard D. & Palfrey, Thomas R., 1994. "Quantal Response Equilibria For Normal Form Games," Working Papers 883, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- R. McKelvey & T. Palfrey, 2010. "Quantal Response Equilibria for Normal Form Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 510, David K. Levine.
- Chen, Hsiao-Chi & Friedman, James W. & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1997.
"Boundedly Rational Nash Equilibrium: A Probabilistic Choice Approach,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 32-54, January.
- CHEN, Hsiao-Ch. & FRIEDMAN, J.W. & THISSE, Jacques-Francois, 1996. "Boundedly Rational Nash Equilibrium: A Probabilistic Choice Approach," CORE Discussion Papers 1996044, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Chen, H.-C. & Friedman, J. W. & Thisse, J.-F., 1997. "Boundedly rational Nash equilibrium: a probabilistic choice approach," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1248, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rosenthal, Robert W., 1981. "Games of perfect information, predatory pricing and the chain-store paradox," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 92-100, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santore, Rudy & Robison, H. David & Klein, Yehuda, 2001. "Strategic state-level environmental policy with asymmetric pollution spillovers," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 199-224, May.
- Xiaodong Wu, 2000. ""Pollution Havens" and the Regulation of Multinationals by Multiple Governments," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1766, Econometric Society.
- BRECHET, Thierry & PERALTA, Susana, 2012. "Markets for tradable emission permits with fiscal competition," CORE Discussion Papers 2012054, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dyar, Julie A. & Wagner, Jeffrey, 2003. "Uncertainty and species recovery program design," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2, Supple), pages 505-522, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:88:y:1998:i:4:p:984-1001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.