Risk Aversion and Stock Price Sensitivity to Dividends
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raymond Kan & Cesare Robotti, 2016. "The Exact Distribution of the Hansen–Jagannathan Bound," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(7), pages 1915-1943, July.
- Raymond Kan & Cesare Robotti, 2008. "The exact distribution of the Hansen-Jagannathan bound," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2008-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Pennings, Joost M. E., 2002. "Pulling the trigger or not: Factors affecting behavior of initiating a position in derivatives markets," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 263-278, April.
- Brennan, Michael J. & Xia, Yihong, 2001. "Stock price volatility and equity premium," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 249-283, April.
- Brennan, Michael & Xia, Yihong, 1997. "Stock Price Volatility, Learning, and the Equity Premium," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt3zw2w634, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:30:y:2010:i:1:p:182-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Samih Azar, 2011. "Retesting the CCAPM Euler equations," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(4), pages 324-346, September.
- Sen, Amit & Hall, Alastair, 1999. "Two further aspects of some new tests for structural stability," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 431-443, December.
- Haug, Jørgen & Hens, Thorsten & Woehrmann, Peter, 2013. "Risk aversion in the large and in the small," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 310-313.
- Haug, Jørgen & Hens, Thorsten & Wöhrmann, Peter, 2011. "Risk Aversion in the Large and in the Small," Discussion Papers 2011/12, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & James Banks & Sarah Tanner, 2002.
"Asset Holding and Consumption Volatility,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(4), pages 771-792, August.
- Orazio Attanasio & James Banks & Tanner, Tanner, 1998. "Asset holding and consumption volatility," IFS Working Papers W98/08, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Orazio Attanasio & James Banks & Sarah Tanner, 1998. "Asset Holding and Consumption Volatility," NBER Working Papers 6567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frederik Lundtofte, 2009.
"Can An 'Estimation Factor' Help Explain Cross-Sectional Returns?,"
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(5-6), pages 705-724.
- Lundtofte, Frederik, 2005. "Can An ”Estimation Factor” Help Explain Cross-Sectional Returns?," Working Papers 2005:18, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Stefano Athanasoulis & Oren Sussman, 2007. "Habit formation and the equity–premium puzzle: a skeptical view," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 193-212, March.
- Guidolin, Massimo, 2006.
"Pessimistic beliefs under rational learning: Quantitative implications for the equity premium puzzle,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 85-118.
- Massimo Guidolin, 2005. "Pessimistic beliefs under rational learning: quantitative implications for the equity premium puzzle," Working Papers 2005-005, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Hong Yan, 2009. "Estimation Uncertainty and the Equity Premium-super-," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 9(3), pages 243-268.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:87:y:1997:i:4:p:738-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.