Deconstructing the Income Tax
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jorgenson, Dale W & Wilcoxen, Peter J, 1997. "The Long-Run Dynamics of Fundamental Tax Reform," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 126-132, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boss, Alfred, 2011. "Steuerpolitik für Deutschland: Ein Reformvorschlag und Schritte zu seiner Verwirklichung," Kiel Working Papers 1707, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gordon, Roger & Kalambokidis, Laura & Slemrod, Joel, 2004.
"Do we now collect any revenue from taxing capital income?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(5), pages 981-1009, April.
- Roger H. Gordon & Laura Kalambokidis & Joel Slemrod, 2003. "Do We Now Collect Any Revenue From Taxing Capital Income?," NBER Working Papers 9477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ganghof, Steffen, 2006. "The politics of tax structure," MPIfG Working Paper 06/1, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Sandra Hadler & Christine Moloi & Sally Wallace, 2007. "Flat Rate Taxes; A Policy Note," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0706, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Andreas Peichl, 2014. "Flat-rate tax systems and their effect on labor markets," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 1-61, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:87:y:1997:i:2:p:151-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.