The Deadweight Loss of Christmas: Reply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucy F. Ackert & Bryan K. Church & Gerald P. Dwyer, 2005.
"When the shoe is on the other foot: experimental evidence on evaluation disparities,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
2005-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Lucy F. Ackert & Bryan K. Church & Gerald P. Dwyer, 2006. "When the Shoe is on the Other Foot: Experimental Evidence on Valuation Disparities," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2006-28, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Principe, Kristine E. & Eisenhauer, Joseph G., 2009. "Gift-giving and deadweight loss," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 215-220, March.
- Laura Birg & Anna Goeddeke, 2016.
"Christmas Economics—A Sleigh Ride,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(4), pages 1980-1984, October.
- Birg, Laura & Goeddeke, Anna, 2014. "Christmas economics: A sleigh ride," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 220, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- David Hemenway & Sara J. Solnick, 2000. "The Deadweight Loss of Christmas: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 325-325, March.
- Dogan, Pinar & Bourreau, Marc, 2018. "Gains from Digitization: Evidence from Gift-Giving in Music," Working Paper Series rwp18-010, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Felső, Flóra Á & Soetevent, Adriaan R., 2014. "Broad and narrow bracketing in gift certificate spending," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 284-302.
- Xenia Frei, 2015. "Es weihnachtet unterschiedlich im europäischen Einzelhandel," ifo Dresden berichtet, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 22(06), pages 47-50, December.
- Susanne Neckermann & Bruno S. Frey, 2008. "Awards as Incentives," IEW - Working Papers 334, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Neckermann, Susanne & Frey, Bruno S., 2013. "And the winner is…? The motivating power of employee awards," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 66-77.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:86:y:1996:i:5:p:1306-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.