Challenges for the Post-Apartheid Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Selod, Harris & Zenou, Yves, 2001.
"Location and Education in South African Cities under and after Apartheid,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 168-198, January.
- Selod, H. & Zenou, Y., 1999. "Location and Education in South African Cities under and after Apartheid," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 1999.88, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Harris Selod & Yves Zenou, 1999. "Location and Education in South African Cities under and after Apartheid," Working Papers 99-66, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- SELOD, Harris & ZENOU, Yves, 2001. "Location and education in South African cities under and after Apartheid," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1521, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Selod, Harris & Zenou, Yves, 2000. "Location and Education in South African Cities Under and After Apartheid," CEPR Discussion Papers 2588, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:86:y:1996:i:2:p:322-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.