Economics and Economists: A European Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Faria, Joao & Elaoufi, Noureddine, 2012. "Endogenous dynamic academic research culture," MPRA Paper 38711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Mayer, 2001.
"The role of ideology in disagreements among economists: a quantitative analysis,"
Journal of Economic Methodology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 253-273.
- Thomas Mayer, "undated". "The Role Of Ideology In Disagreements Among Economists. A Quantitative Analisis:," Department of Economics 00-01, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Thomas Mayer, 2003. "The role of ideology in disagreements among economists. A Quantitative Analisis:," Working Papers 289, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Faria, Joao Ricardo, 2005. "Is there a trade-off between domestic and international publications?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 269-280, March.
- repec:wly:soecon:v:83:y:2017:i:4:p:835-854 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bryan Caplan, 2002. "Systematically Biased Beliefs About Economics: Robust Evidence of Judgemental Anomalies from the Survey of Americans and Economists on the Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(479), pages 433-458, April.
- David Colander, 2009.
"Can European Economics Compete with U.S. Economics? And Should It","
Middlebury College Working Paper Series
0902, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- David Colander, 2010. "Can European Economics Compete with U.S. Economics? And Should It?," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1039, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Ernst Baltensperger, 2002. "Schweizerische Nationalökonomie: Was hat sich in den letzten 20 Jahren bewegt?," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 138(IV), pages 329-343, December.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2000. "Was Bewirkt die Volkswirtschaftslehre?," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 1(1), pages 5-33, February.
- James Alm, 2017. "Is Economics Useful for Public Policy?," Southern Economic Journal, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 83(4), pages 835-854, April.
- Salvador Carmona, 2005. "From Zero To Infinity: The Use Of Impact Factors In The Evaluation Of Economic Research In Spain," Working Papers Economia wp05-22, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Jorge Iván González, 2004. "La dicotomía micro-macro no es pertinente," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 6(11), pages 73-95, July-Dece.
- Pavel Kuchař, 2012. "Dan Št’astný: The Economics of Economics," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 3-7, August.
- Chris Doucouliagos & T.D. Stanley, 2013. "Are All Economic Facts Greatly Exaggerated? Theory Competition And Selectivity," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 316-339, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:82:y:1992:i:2:p:216-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.