Experiments on Stable Suboptimality in Individual Behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhenbo Cheng & Jingying Gao & Leilei Zhang & Gang Xiao & Hongjing Mao, 2018. "Strategies using recent feedback lead to matching or maximising behaviours," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 13(2), pages 212-216, March.
- Brenner, Thomas & Witt, Ulrich, 2003. "Melioration learning in games with constant and frequency-dependent pay-offs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 429-448, April.
- Christian Lukas & Jens Robert Schöndube, 2008. "Trust and Adaptive Learning in Implicit Contracts," FEMM Working Papers 08017, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Hanaki, Nobuyuki & Kirman, Alan & Pezanis-Christou, Paul, 2018.
"Observational and reinforcement pattern-learning: An exploratory study,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 1-21.
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Alan Kirman & Paul Pezanis-Christou, 2016. "Observational and Reinforcement Pattern-learning: An Exploratory Study," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-24, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France, revised Jun 2017.
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Alan Kirman & Paul Pezanis-Christou, 2018. "Observational and reinforcement pattern-learning: An exploratory study," Post-Print halshs-01723513, HAL.
- DUDLEY, Leonard & WITT, Ulrich, 2003. "Yesterday’s Games: Contingency Learning and the Growth of Public Spending, 1890-1938," Cahiers de recherche 2003-20, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Branko Milanovic, 2008.
"Qat Expenditures in Yemen and Djibouti: An Empirical Analysis,"
Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 17(5), pages 661-687, November.
- Milanovic, Branko, 2007. "Qat Expenditures In Yemen And Djibouti: An Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 1425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mainwaring, Lynn, 1997. "Maximisation and melioration as alternative forms of firm behavior," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 395-411, March.
- Antonides, Gerrit & Maital, Shlomo, 2002. "Effects of feedback and educational training on maximization in choice tasks: experimental-game evidence," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 155-165.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:81:y:1991:i:2:p:360-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.