Trade Negotiations and World Welfare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- SAITO Katsuhiro & SAITO Konomi, "undated". "Piecemeal Trade Liberalization on Agriculture - Theoretical and AGE based Simulation Analysis," EcoMod2003 330700130, EcoMod.
- Lisandro Abrego & Raymond Riezman & John Whalley, 2002. "How Often Are Propositions On The Effects Of Regional Trade Agreements Theoretical Curiosa And When Should They Guide Policy?," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20024, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Raymond Riezman, 2009. "Trade Agreements," CESifo Working Paper Series 2660, CESifo Group Munich.
- Taiji Furusawa & Hideo Konishi, 2005. "Free Trade Networks With Transfers," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 56(2), pages 144-164.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Donald R. Davis, 1998.
"Tariff Phase-Outs: Theory and Evidence from GATT and NAFTA,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Regionalization of the World Economy, pages 227-258
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Donald Davis, 1996. "Tariff Phase-Outs: Theory and Evidence from GATT and NAFTA," NBER Working Papers 5421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lisandro Abrego & Raymond Riezman & John Whalley, 2001. "How Often Are Propositions on the Effects of Customs Unions Theoretical Curiosa and When Should They Guide Policy?," NBER Working Papers 8304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:79:y:1989:i:3:p:552-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.