The Behavior of U.S. Tariff Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cassette, Aurélie & Farvaque, Etienne, 2009.
"Australian and American tariffs policies: do they rock or tango?,"
13627, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Feb 2009.
- Cassette, Aurélie & Farvaque, Etienne, 2009. "Australian and American tariffs policies: do they rock or tango?," MPRA Paper 13507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hwang, Jinyoung & Jung, Kun-Oh, 2002. "Initial asset inequality and tariff formation: a cross-country analysis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 405-410, August.
- Will Martin & Aaditya Mattoo, 2010.
"The Doha Development Agenda: What's on the table?,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 81-107.
- Martin, Will & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2008. "The Doha development agenda : what's on the table?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4672, The World Bank.
- Thornton, John, 1997. "Exports and economic growth: Evidence from 19th Century Europe1," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 235-240, August.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1994.
"What does the Political Economy Literature on Trade Policy (Not) Tell Us That We Ought to Know?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1039, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dani Rodrik, 1994. "What Does the Political Economy Literature on Trade Policy (Not) Tell UsThat We Ought To Know?," NBER Working Papers 4870, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shinsuke Ikeda, 2003.
"Tariffs, Time Preference, and the Current Account under Weakly Nonseparable Preferences,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 101-113, February.
- Ikeda & S., 2000. "Tariffs, Time Preference, and the Current Account under Weakly Nonseparable Preferences," ISER Discussion Paper 0519, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Andrew K. Rose & Jonathan D. Ostry, 1989. "Tariffs and the macroeconomy: evidence from the USA," International Finance Discussion Papers 365, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Javier León & Carlos Oliva, 1992. "Componente no Estacionario y la Paridad del Poder de Compra en 12 Países Latinoamericanos," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 29(88), pages 481-504.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:79:y:1989:i:1:p:211-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.