The Doha Development Agenda: What's on the table?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Martin, Will & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2008. "The Doha development agenda : what's on the table?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4672, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tyers,Rod & Anderson,Kym, 2011. "Disarray in World Food Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521172318, May.
- Sébastien Jean & David Laborde & Will Martin, 2008.
"Choosing Sensitive Agricultural Products in Trade Negotiations,"
2008-18, CEPII research center.
- Jean, Sebastien & Laborde, David & Martin, Will, 2008. "Choosing sensitive agricultural products in trade negotiations:," IFPRI discussion papers 788, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gardner, Grant W & Kimbrough, Kent P, 1989. "The Behavior of U.S. Tariff Rates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 211-218, March.
- Francois, Joseph F. & Martin, Will, 2004.
"Commercial policy variability, bindings, and market access,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 665-679, June.
- Joseph Francois & Will Martin, 2002. "Commercial Policy Variability, Bindings, and Market Access," International Trade 0210002, EconWPA.
- Francois, Joseph & Martin, Will, 2002. "Commercial Policy Variability, Bindings and Market Access," CEPR Discussion Papers 3294, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean-Jacques Hallaert, 2005. "Special Agricultural Safeguards; Virtual Benefits and Real Costs—Lessons for the Doha Round," IMF Working Papers 05/131, International Monetary Fund.
- Mattoo, Aaditya, 2005. "Services in a development round : three goals and three proposals," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3718, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Foellmi, Reto & Oechslin, Manuel, 2010.
"Market imperfections, wealth inequality, and the distribution of trade gains,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 15-25, May.
- Manuel Oechslin & Reto Foellmi, 2006. "Market Imperfections, Wealth Inequality, and the Distribution of Trade Gains," IEW - Working Papers 266, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Foellmi, Reto & Oechslin, Manuel, 2009. "Market Imperfections, Wealth Inequality, and the Distribution of Trade Gains," CEPR Discussion Papers 7520, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Foellmi, Reto & Oechslin, Manuel, 2010. "Market Imperfections, Wealth Inequality, and the Distribution of Trade Gains," Papers 72, World Trade Institute.
- Reto Foellmi & Manuel Oechslin, 2010. "Market Imperfections, Wealth Inequality, and the Distribution of Trade Gains," Diskussionsschriften dp1006, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- John Gilbert & Hamid Beladi & Reza Oladi, 2015. "North–South Trade Liberalization and Economic Welfare," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 1006-1017, November.
- Alan Matthews, 2014.
"Doha negotiations on agriculture and future of the WTO multilateral Trade System,"
QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria,
Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, March.
- Matthews, Alan, 2013. "DOHA Negotiations on Agriculture and Future of the WTO Multilateral Trade System," 135th Seminar, August 28-30, 2013, Belgrade, Serbia 160370, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Posh Raj Pandey & Ratnakar Adhikari & Swarnim Wagle, 2014. "Nepal's Accession to the World Trade Organization: Case Study of Issues Relevant to Least Developed Countries," CDP Background Papers 023, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
More about this item
Keywordstrade; liberalization; WTO; Doha Agenda;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jitecd:v:19:y:2010:i:1:p:81-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJTE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.