A Further Test of Noncooperative Bargaining Theory: Reply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles Bean, 1988.
"Sterling Misalignment and British Trade Performance,"
NBER Chapters,in: Misalignment of Exchange Rates: Effects on Trade and Industry, pages 39-76
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bean, Charles R, 1987. "Sterling Misalignment and British Trade Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 177, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baldwin, Richard, 1990. "Hysteresis in Trade," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 127-142.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey E Prisbey, 1997. "Fairness in Ultimatum Games with Heterogeneous Receivers," Levine's Working Paper Archive 594, David K. Levine.
- Farmer, Amy & Pecorino, Paul, 2004. "Pretrial settlement with fairness," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 287-296, July.
- Katri Sieberg & David Clark & Charles A. Holt & Timothy Nordstrom & William Reed, 2013. "An Experimental Analysis of Asymmetric Power in Conflict Bargaining," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-23, August.
- Johnson, Eric J. & Camerer, Colin & Sen, Sankar & Rymon, Talia, 2002. "Detecting Failures of Backward Induction: Monitoring Information Search in Sequential Bargaining," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 16-47, May.
- Spencer, Michael Andrew, 1995. "Structured and unstructured bargaining with positive transaction costs: an experimental investigation," ISU General Staff Papers 1995010108000018183, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Siegfried K. Berninghaus & Werner Güth & Stephan Schosser, 2012.
"Backward Induction or Forward Reasoning? - An Experiment of Stochastic Alternating Offer Bargaining -,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2012-041, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Berninghaus, Siegfried K. & Güth, Werner & Schosser, Stephan, 2012. "Backward induction or forward reasoning? An experiment of stochastic alternating offer bargaining," Working Paper Series in Economics 42, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Rami Zwick & Xiao-Ping Chen, 1999. "What Price Fairness? A Bargaining Study," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(6), pages 804-823, June.
- Paola Manzini, 2001. "Time preferences: do they matter in bargaining?," Experimental 0106001, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:78:y:1988:i:4:p:837-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.