Why Interest Rates Rise When an Unexpectedly Large Money Stock Is Announced
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- V. Vance Roley & Carl E. Walsh, 1985.
"Monetary Policy Regimes, Expected Inflation, and the Response of Interest Rates to Money Announcements,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 100(Supplemen), pages 1011-1039.
- V. Vance Roley & Carl E. Walsh, 1983. "Monetary Policy Regimes, Expected Inflation, and the Response of Interest Rates to Money Announcements," NBER Working Papers 1181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valente, Giorgio, 2009. "International interest rates and US monetary policy announcements: Evidence from Hong Kong and Singapore," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 920-940, October.
- Robert J. Shiller & John Y. Campbell & Kermit L. Schoenholtz, 1983.
"Forward Rates and Future Policy: Interpreting the Term Structure of Interest Rates,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 14(1), pages 173-224.
- Robert J. Shiller & John Y. Campbell & Kermit L. Schoenholtz, 1983. "Forward Rates and Future Policy: Interpreting the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 667, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Tabellini, Guido, 1987.
"Secrecy of Monetary Policy and the Variability of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 19(4), pages 425-436, November.
- Guido Tabellini, 1986. "Secrecy of Monetary Policy and the Variability of Interest Rates," UCLA Economics Working Papers 426, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Andreas Fischer, 1989. "Interpreting the Term Structure of Interest Rates Using Weekly Money Announcements," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 125(I), pages 43-53, March.
- Charles W. Bischoff & Steven C. Hine, 1992. "A Test of Fischer's Theory of Monetary Misperceptions and the Business Cycle in the Presence of Long-Term Contracts," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 18(1), pages 99-110, Winter.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:73:y:1983:i:3:p:383-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.