On the Study of Taste Changing Policies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2013-015 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cornell, Laurence D. & Sorenson, Vernon L., 1986. "Implications of Structural Change in U.S. Demand for Meat on U.S. Livestock and Grain Markets," Agricultural Economic Report Series 201355, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Lorenz Kueng & Evgeny Yakovlev, 2016. "Long-Run Effects of Public Policies: Endogenous Alcohol Preferences and Life Expectancy in Russia," Working Papers w0219, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Schumacher, Ingmar & Zou, Benteng, 2015.
"Threshold preferences and the environment,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 17-27.
- Benteng Zou & Ingmar Schumacher, 2013. "Threshold Preferences and the Environment," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-14, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Ingmar Schumacher & Benteng Zou, 2013. "Threshold Preferences and the Environment," Working Papers hal-00850543, HAL.
- Ingmar Schumacher & Benteng Zou, 2015. "Threshold Preferences and the Environment," Working Papers 2015-627, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Schumacher, Ingmar & Zou, Benteng, 2014. "Threshold Preferences and the Environment," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 484, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Ingmar Schumacher & Benteng Zou, 2013. "Threshold Preferences and the Environment," Working Papers 2013-15, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Rozan, Anne, 2008. "Public Policy and Endogenous Beliefs: The Case of Genetically Modified Food," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(2), August.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:15 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:68:y:1978:i:2:p:386-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.