Polluters' Profits and Political Response: Direct Control versus Taxes: Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brousseau, Eric & Dedeurwaerdere, Tom & Jouvet, Pierre-Andre & Willinger, Marc (ed.), 2012. "Global Environmental Commons: Analytical and Political Challenges in Building Governance Mechanisms," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199656202.
- Stavins, Robert, 2004.
"Introduction to the Political Economy of Environmental Regulation,"
Working Paper Series
rwp04-004, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stavins, Robert, 2004. "Introduction to the Political Economy of Environmental Regulations," Discussion Papers dp-04-12, Resources For the Future.
- Stavins, Robert N., 2004. "Introduction to the Political Economy of Environmental Regulations," Discussion Papers 10876, Resources for the Future.
- Stefan Felder & Reto Schleiniger, "undated". "Environmental Tax Reform: Efficiency and Political Feasibility," IEW - Working Papers 013, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Boyer, M. & Laffont, J.J., 1996.
"Toward a Political Theory of Environmental Policy,"
Cahiers de recherche
9604, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Boyer, M. & Laffont, J.J., 1996. "Toward a Political Theory of Environmental Policy," Papers 96.405, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Marcel Boyer & Jean-Jacques Laffont, 1996. "Toward a Political Theory of Environmental Policy," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-07, CIRANO.
- Boyer, M. & Laffont, J.J., 1996. "Toward a Political Theory of Environmental Policy," Cahiers de recherche 9604, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Reto Schleiniger & Stefan Felder, 1998. "Effizienz und politische Durchsetzbarkeit: Die Verwendung der Einnahmen einer C02-Abgabe in der Schweiz," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 134(III), pages 355-367, September.
- Stavins, Robert & Keohane, Nathaniel & Revesz, Richard, 1997.
"The Positive Political Economy of Instrument Choice in Environmental Policy,"
dp-97-25, Resources For the Future.
- Keohane, Nathaniel O. & Revesz, Richard L. & Stavins, Robert N., 1997. "The Positive Political Economy of Instrument Choice in Environmental Policy," Discussion Papers 10759, Resources for the Future.
- Michael Reksulak & William Shughart, 2012. "What should government do? Problems of social cost, externalities and all that," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 103-114, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:66:y:1976:i:5:p:976-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.