Lifetime Portfolio Selection in Continuous Time for a Multiplicative Class of Utility Functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Darby, Michael R & Karni, Edi, 1973. "Free Competition and the Optimal Amount of Fraud," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 67-88, April.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1969. "Information and Efficiency: Another Viewpoint," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(1), pages 1-22, April.
- Fama, Eugene F & Laffer, Arthur B, 1971. "Information and Capital Markets," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(3), pages 289-298, July.
- Gronau, Reuben, 1971. "Information and Frictional Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 290-301, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bommier, Antoine & Lanz, Bruno & Zuber, Stéphane, 2015.
"Models-as-usual for unusual risks? On the value of catastrophic climate change,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 1-22.
- Antoine Bommier & Bruno Lanz & Stéphane Zuber, 2013. "Models-as-Usual for Unusual Risks? On the Value of Catastrophic Climate Change," CIES Research Paper series 21-2013, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Stéphane Zuber & Bruno Lanz & Antoine Bommier, 2015. "Models-as-usual for unusual risks? On the value of catastrophic climate change," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01199503, HAL.
- Antoine Bommier & Bruno Lanz & Stéphane Zuber, 2014. "Models-as-Usual for Unusual Risks? On the Value of Catastrophic Climate Change," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00973491, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3511 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amal Hili & Didier Laussel & Ngo Van Long, 2016.
"Disentangling managerial incentives from a dynamic perspective: the role of stock grants,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Amal Hili & Didier Laussel & Ngo Van Long, 2016. "Disentangling Managerial Incentives from a Dynamic Perspective: The Role of Stock Grants," CESifo Working Paper Series 6083, CESifo Group Munich.
- Prat, Georges, 2013.
"Equity risk premium and time horizon: What do the U.S. secular data say?,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 76-88.
- Georges Prat, 2010. "Equity Risk Premium and Time Horizon : What do the U.S. Secular Data Say ?," EconomiX Working Papers 2010-22, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Georges Prat, 2012. "Equity risk premium and time horizon: what do the U.S. secular data say?," Working Papers 12-06, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Antoine Bommier, 2005. "Life-Cycle Theory for Human Beings," Working Papers hal-00441890, HAL.
- Antoine Bommier & Bruno Lanz & Stéphane Zuber, 2014. "Fair management of social risk," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14017, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:63:y:1973:i:5:p:1013-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.