On the Social Rate of Discount: Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- D. W. Jorgenson & Z. Griliches, 1967. "The Explanation of Productivity Change," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(3), pages 249-283.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Price, Colin, 2010. "Low discount rates and insignificant environmental values," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 1895-1903, August.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1986.
"Country risk, foreign borrowing, and the social discount rate in an open developing economy,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 5(1, Supple), pages 79-96, March.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1985. "Country Risk, Foreign Borrowing and the Social Discount Rate in an Open Developing Economy," NBER Working Papers 1651, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elkin, Randyl Don, 1971. "An evaluation of benefit-cost analysis as a tool for manpower decision making," ISU General Staff Papers 197101010800005447, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Robert Delorme, 1976. "A propos du taux d'actualisation du Plan," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 27(1), pages 1-30.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:59:y:1969:i:5:p:909-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.