Contributions to Indian Economic Analysis: A Survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Basu, Santonu, 1997. "Why institutional credit agencies are reluctant to lend to the rural poor: A theoretical analysis of the Indian rural credit market," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 267-280, February.
- Sauer, Johannes & Mendoza-Escalante, Arisbe, 2007. "Farming In The Eastern Amazon-Poor But Allocatively Efficient," 47th Annual Conference, Weihenstephan, Germany, September 26-28, 2007 7573, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Robert W. Fogel, 2004. "High Performing Asian Economies," NBER Working Papers 10752, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manmohan Agarwal & John Whalley, 2013.
"The 1991 Reforms, Indian Economic Growth, and Social Progress,"
NBER Working Papers
19024, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agarwal, Manmohan & Whalley, John, 2013. "The 1991 Reforms, Indian Economic Growth, and Social Progress," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 128, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Crown, Robert Walter, 1972. "A model of income distribution by size-class with application to the results of technical change," ISU General Staff Papers 197201010800005727, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2016. "Amartya Sen’s Peasant Economies: A Review with Examples," MPRA Paper 82937, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Jan 2016.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:59:y:1969:i:4:p:2-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.