Likelihood Corrections for Two-way Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Koen Jochmans & Taisuke Otsu, 2018. "Likelihood corrections for two-way models," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 598, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Jochmans, K. & Otsu, T., 2018. "Likelihood Corrections for Two-way Models," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1887, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jochmans, Koen & Otsu, Taisuke, 2019. "Likelihood corrections for two-way models," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 102697, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Pigini, Claudia & Valentini, Francesco, 2021. "MCMC Conditional Maximum Likelihood for the two-way fixed-effects logit," MPRA Paper 110034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFixed Effects; Information Bias; Modified Profile Likelihood; Panel Data; Penalization; Rectangular-Array Asymptotics;
All these keywords.
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adr:anecst:y:2019:i:134:p:227-242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Secretariat General or Laurent Linnemer (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.