Measuring Discriminations : an Introduction
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephan Kampelmann & François Rycx, 2016.
"Wage discrimination against immigrants: measurement with firm-level productivity data,"
IZA Journal of Migration and Development,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Kampelmann, Stephan & Rycx, Francois, 2016. "Wage Discrimination against Immigrants: Measurement with Firm-Level Productivity Data," IZA Discussion Papers 10159, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephan Kampelmann & François Rycx, 2016. "Wage discrimination against immigrants: Measurement with firm-level productivity data," Working Papers CEB 16-038, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Luc Behaghel & Bruno Crépon & Thomas Le Barbanchon, 2015.
"Unintended Effects of Anonymous Résumés,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 1-27, July.
- Behaghel, Luc & Crépon, Bruno & Le Barbanchon, Thomas, 2014. "Unintended Effects of Anonymous Resumes," IZA Discussion Papers 8517, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Behaghel, Luc & Crépon, Bruno & Le Barbanchon, Thomas, 2014. "Unintended Effects of Anonymous Resumes," CEPR Discussion Papers 10215, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Éric Delattre & Noam Leandri & Dominique Meurs & Roland Rathelot, 2013. "Introduction - Trois approches de la discrimination : évaluations indirectes, expérimentation, discriminations ressenties," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 464(1), pages 7-13.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adr:anecst:y:2010:i:99-100:p:5-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laurent Linnemer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.