Causes of Health Expenditure Growth: the Predominance of Changes in Medical Practices Over Population Ageing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brigitte Dormont & Michel Grignon & Hélène Huber, 2006.
"Health expenditure growth: reassessing the threat of ageing,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(9), pages 947-963.
- Brigitte Dormont & Michel Grignon & Hélène Huber, 2006. "Health expenditure growth : reassessing the threat of ageing," Post-Print halshs-00181605, HAL.
- Vincenzo Atella & Valentina Conti, 2013. "The effect of age and time to death on health care expenditures: the Italian experience," CEIS Research Paper 267, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 12 Nov 2013.
- repec:rjr:romjef:v::y:2017:i:1:p:116-127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vincenzo Atella & Federico Belotti & Valentina Conti & Claudio Cricelli & Joanna Kopinska & Andrea Piano Mortari, 2016. "Modeling public health care expenditure using patient level data: Empirical evidence from Italy," CEIS Research Paper 367, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 10 Feb 2016.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adr:anecst:y:2006:i:83-84:p:187-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laurent Linnemer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.