Random Coefficients in Unbalanced Panels: An Application on Data from Chemical Plants
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kjersti-Gro Lindquist, 2002. "The Effect of New Technology in Payment Services on Banks' Intermediation," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 B3-2, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Biorn, Erik & Hagen, Terje P. & Iversen, Tor & Magnussen, Jon, 2006.
"Heterogeneity in Hospitals' Responses to a Financial Reform: A Random Coefficient Analysis of The Impact of Activity-Based Financing on Efficiency,"
8169, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric, Biørn & Hagen, Terje P. & Iversen, Tor & Magnussen, Jon, 2009. "Heterogenety in hospitals responses to a financial reform: A random coefficient analysis of the impact of activity-based financing on efficiency," HERO Online Working Paper Series 2006:9, University of Oslo, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Robert Chambers & Giannis Karagiannis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2014. "Productivity accounting for separable technologies," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 41-50, February.
- Erik Biørn & Kjersti-Gro Lindquist & Terje Skjerpen, 2002.
"Heterogeneity in Returns to Scale: A Random Coefficient Analysis with Unbalanced Panel Data,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 39-57, July.
- Erik Biørn & Kjersti-Gro Lindquist & Terje Skjerpen, 2000. "Heterogeneity in Returns to Scale: A Random Coefficient Analysis with Unbalanced Panel Data," Discussion Papers 292, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Daniel Atsbeha & Dadi Kristofersson & Kyrre Rickertsen, 2015. "Broad breeding goals and production costs in dairy farming," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 403-415, June.
- Erik Biørn & Terje Hagen & Tor Iversen & Jon Magnussen, 2010. "How different are hospitals’ responses to a financial reform? The impact on efficiency of activity-based financing," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Biorn,E., 1999. "Random coefficients in regression equation systems : the case with unbalanced panel data," Memorandum 27/1999, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Erik Biørn & Terje Skjerpen, 2002. "Aggregation and Aggregation Biases in Production Functions: A Panel Data Analysis of Translog Models," Discussion Papers 317, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Biørn, Erik & Skjerpen, Terje & Wangen, Knut Reidar, 2004. "Can Random Coefficient Cobb-Douglas Production Functions Be Aggregated to Similar Macro Functions?," Memorandum 22/2004, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adr:anecst:y:2003:i:69:p:55-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Secretariat General) or (Laurent Linnemer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.