China-Pakistan Economic Corridor, ICTs, and Digital Economy: A Cross-District Analysis of Baseline Data for Gilgit-Baltistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Saranjam Baig & Mir Qasim & Li Xuemei & Khalid Mehmood Alam, 2020. "Is the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor an Opportunity or a Threat for Small and Micro-Entrepreneurs? Empirical Evidence from Northern Pakistan," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(5), pages 1-19, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Khalid Mehmood Alam & Li Xuemei & Saranjam Baig & Li Yadong & Akber Aman Shah, 2020. "Analysis of Technical, Pure Technical and Scale Efficiencies of Pakistan Railways Using Data Envelopment Analysis and Tobit Regression Model," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 989-1014, December.
- Elena Aleksandrovna Egorycheva & Nataliya Valerievna Dyuzheva & Andrey Vladimirovich Girinskiy & Ekaterina Petrovna Makarova Korobeinikova, 2020. "China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) as a Flagship of Chinese Belt and Road Initiative," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(Special 1), pages 353-363.
More about this item
KeywordsAccess to Computer; Access to Internet; ICT Usage; Mountain Regions;
All these keywords.
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aaw:grrjrn:v:5:y:2020:i:1:p:207-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M Imran Khan). General contact details of provider: http://www.humanityonly.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.