Research Ideas For Advances In Decision Sciences (Ads): 22nd Anniversary Special Issue In 2018
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2018. "Research Ideas For Advances In Decision Sciences (Ads): 22nd Anniversary Special Issue In 2018," International Association of Decision Sciences, Asia University, Taiwan, vol. 22(1), pages 23-35, December.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2019. "Research Ideas for Advances in Decision Sciences (ADS): 22nd Anniversary Special Issue in 2018," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2019-05, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J. & Wong, W.-K., 2018. "Research Ideas for Advances in Decision Sciences (ADS): 22nd Anniversary Special Issue in 2018," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2018-41, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsDecision making; aims and scope; innovative topics; optimality; areas and topics of interest.;
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G41 - Financial Economics - - Behavioral Finance - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making in Financial Markets
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aag:wpaper:v:22:y:2018:i:1:p:23-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Pan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dfasitw.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.