Journal of Financial Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): G. William Schwert
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:jfinec
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2002, Volume 65, Issue 1
- 159-160 Erratum to "Governance with poor investor protection: evidence from top executive turnover in Italy": [Journal of Financial Economics 64 (2002) 61-90]
by Volpin, Paolo F.
2002, Volume 64, Issue 3
- 317-340 Performance consequences of mandatory increases in executive stock ownership
by Core, John E. & Larcker, David F.
- 341-372 Empirical pricing kernels
by Rosenberg, Joshua V. & Engle, Robert F.
- 397-421 How does the Internet affect trading? Evidence from investor behavior in 401(k) plans
by Choi, James J. & Laibson, David & Metrick, Andrew
- 423-458 Stock return predictability and model uncertainty
by Avramov, Doron
2002, Volume 64, Issue 2
- 147-180 Industry growth and capital allocation:*1: does having a market- or bank-based system matter?
by Beck, Thorsten & Levine, Ross
- 181-214 The value of durable bank relationships: evidence from Korean banking shocks
by Bae, Kee-Hong & Kang, Jun-Koo & Lim, Chan-Woo
- 215-241 A cross-firm analysis of the impact of corporate governance on the East Asian financial crisis
by Mitton, Todd
- 243-284 Liquidity risk and specialness
by Buraschi, Andrea & Menini, Davide
- 285-314 A theory of strategic venture investing
by Hellmann, Thomas
2002, Volume 64, Issue 1
- 3-34 Asset liquidity, debt covenants, and managerial discretion in financial distress:*1: the collapse of L.A. Gear
by DeAngelo, Harry & DeAngelo, Linda & Wruck, Karen H.
- 35-59 Growth opportunities and corporate debt policy: the case of the U.S. defense industry
by Goyal, Vidhan K. & Lehn, Kenneth & Racic, Stanko
- 61-90 Governance with poor investor protection: evidence from top executive turnover in Italy
by Volpin, Paolo F.
- 91-115 Limited arbitrage in mergers and acquisitions
by Baker, Malcolm & Savasoglu, Serkan
- 117-144 Divestitures and the liquidity of the market for corporate assets
by Schlingemann, Frederik P. & Stulz, Rene M. & Walkling, Ralph A.
2002, Volume 63, Issue 3
- 315-349 Mutual fund performance and seemingly unrelated assets
by Pastor, Lubos & Stambaugh, Robert F.
- 351-380 Investing in equity mutual funds
by Pastor, Lubos & Stambaugh, Robert F.
- 381-414 Do after-tax returns affect mutual fund inflows?
by Bergstresser, Daniel & Poterba, James
- 415-441 Expectation puzzles, time-varying risk premia, and affine models of the term structure
by Dai, Qiang & Singleton, Kenneth J.
- 443-494 Asymmetric correlations of equity portfolios
by Ang, Andrew & Chen, Joseph
2002, Volume 63, Issue 2
- 161-210 Simulated likelihood estimation of diffusions with an application to exchange rate dynamics in incomplete markets
by Brandt, Michael W. & Santa-Clara, Pedro
- 211-234 Resources, real options, and corporate strategy
by Bernardo, Antonio E. & Chowdhry, Bhagwan
- 235-261 When a buyback isn't a buyback: open market repurchases and employee options
by Kahle, Kathleen M.
- 263-274 Depositor discipline and changing strategies for regulating thrift institutions
by Goldberg, Lawrence G. & Hudgins, Sylvia C.
- 275-310 Corporate leverage and currency crises
by Bris, Arturo & Koskinen, Yrjo
2002, Volume 63, Issue 1
- 3-50 The jump-risk premia implicit in options: evidence from an integrated time-series study
by Pan, Jun
- 51-77 Does diversification destroy value? Evidence from the industry shocks
by Lamont, Owen A. & Polk, Christopher
- 79-98 Contracting in the investment management industry: *1: evidence from mutual funds
by Deli, Daniel N. & Varma, Raj
- 99-131 Agents watching agents?: evidence from pension fund ownership and firm value
by Woidtke, Tracie
- 133-158 Liquidity provision and specialist trading in NYSE-listed non-U.S. stocks
by Bacidore, Jeffrey M. & Sofianos, George
2001, Volume 62, Issue 3
- 415-452 Bankers on boards: *1: monitoring, conflicts of interest, and lender liability
by Kroszner, Randall S. & Strahan, Philip E.
- 453-488 Pay for performance? Government regulation and the structure of compensation contracts
by Perry, Tod & Zenner, Marc
- 489-523 Linking pay to performance--compensation proposals in the S&P 500
by Morgan, Angela G. & Poulsen, Annette B.
- 525-558 Does Delaware law improve firm value?
by Daines, Robert
- 559-571 Understanding the determinants of managerial ownership and the link between ownership and performance: comment
by Zhou, Xianming
2001, Volume 62, Issue 2
- 201-245 An equilibrium model of irreversible investment
by Kogan, Leonid
- 247-292 Convergence trading with wealth effects: an amplification mechanism in financial markets
by Xiong, Wei
- 293-325 Extracting factors from heteroskedastic asset returns
by Jones, Christopher S.
- 327-376 Evaluating the specification errors of asset pricing models
by Hodrick, Robert J. & Zhang, Xiaoyan
- 377-411 The performance of professional market timers: daily evidence from executed strategies
by Chance, Don M. & Hemler, Michael L.
2001, Volume 62, Issue 1
- 3-37 Factor dependence of Bermudan swaptions: fact or fiction?
by Andersen, Leif & Andreasen, Jesper
- 39-66 Throwing away a billion dollars: the cost of suboptimal exercise strategies in the swaptions market
by Longstaff, Francis A. & Santa-Clara, Pedro & Schwartz, Eduardo S.
- 67-130 Portfolio choice and equity characteristics: characterizing the hedging demands induced by return predictability
by Lynch, Anthony W.
- 131-167 Pricing and hedging in incomplete markets
by Carr, Peter & Geman, Helyette & Madan, Dilip B.
- 169-198 The optimal spread and offering price for underwritten securities
by Yeoman, John C.
2001, Volume 61, Issue 3
- 311-344 Capital budgeting and compensation with asymmetric information and moral hazard
by Bernardo, Antonio E. & Cai, Hongbin & Luo, Jiang
- 345-381 Forecasting crashes: trading volume, past returns, and conditional skewness in stock prices
by Chen, Joseph & Hong, Harrison & Stein, Jeremy C.
- 383-416 Following the leader: *1: a study of individual analysts' earnings forecasts
by Cooper, Rick A. & Day, Theodore E. & Lewis, Craig M.
- 417-448 Managerial timing and corporate liquidity: *1: evidence from actual share repurchases
by Brockman, Paul & Chung, Dennis Y.
- 449-475 The duration of bank relationships
by Ongena, Steven & Smith, David C.
- 477-478 Erratum to:'The option to withdraw IPOs during the premarket: empirical analysis' : [Journal of Financial Economics 60 (2001) 73-102]
by Busaba, Walid Y. & Benveniste, Lawrence M. & Guo, Re-Jin
2001, Volume 61, Issue 2
- 173-206 Asset liquidity, capital structure, and secured debt
by Morellec, Erwan
- 207-225 An examination of executive stock option repricing
by Carter, Mary Ellen & Lynch, Luann J.
- 227-252 Discretionary reductions in warrant exercise prices
by Howe, John S. & Su, Tie
- 253-287 Stock option plans for non-executive employees
by Core, John E. & Guay, Wayne R.
- 289-307 Stealth-trading: Which traders' trades move stock prices?
by Chakravarty, Sugato
2001, Volume 61, Issue 1
- 3-42 Information production, dilution costs, and optimal security design
by Fulghieri, Paolo & Lukin, Dmitry
- 43-76 The distribution of realized stock return volatility
by Andersen, Torben G. & Bollerslev, Tim & Diebold, Francis X. & Ebens, Heiko
- 77-106 Short-sellers, fundamental analysis, and stock returns
by Dechow, Patricia M. & Hutton, Amy P. & Meulbroek, Lisa & Sloan, Richard G.
- 107-138 CEO compensation and bank mergers
by Bliss, Richard T. & Rosen, Richard J.
- 139-170 Firm performance and executive compensation in the savings and loan industry
by Hermalin, Benjamin E. & Wallace, Nancy E.
2001, Volume 60, Issue 2-3
- 179-185 HBS-JFE conference volume: complementary research methods
by Tufano, Peter
- 187-243 The theory and practice of corporate finance: evidence from the field
by Graham, John R. & Harvey, Campbell R.
- 245-284 Why do firms switch underwriters?
by Krigman, Laurie & Shaw, Wayne H. & Womack, Kent L.
- 285-331 Where do merger gains come from? Bank mergers from the perspective of insiders and outsiders
by Houston, Joel F. & James, Christopher M. & Ryngaert, Michael D.
- 333-370 Market reaction to public information: The atypical case of the Boston Celtics
by Brown, Gregory W. & Hartzell, Jay C.
- 401-448 Managing foreign exchange risk with derivatives
by Brown, Gregory W.
- 449-485 Cephalon, Inc. Taking risk management theory seriously
by Chacko, George & Tufano, Peter & Verter, Geoffrey
- 487-528 Credit enhancement through financial engineering: Freeport McMoRan's gold-denominated depositary shares
by Chidambaran, N. K. & Fernando, Chitru S. & Spindt, Paul A.
- 529-571 The market for catastrophe risk: a clinical examination
by Froot, Kenneth A.
- 573-611 Bond calls, credible commitment, and equity dilution: a theoretical and clinical analysis of simultaneous tender and call (STAC) offers
by Dhillon, Upinder S. & Noe, Thomas H. & Ramirez, Gabriel G.
2001, Volume 60, Issue 1
- 3-43 Disappearing dividends: changing firm characteristics or lower propensity to pay?
by Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R.
- 45-72 Corporate payout policy and managerial stock incentives
by Fenn, George W. & Liang, Nellie
- 73-102 The option to withdraw IPOs during the premarket: empirical analysis
by Busaba, Walid Y. & Benveniste, Lawrence M. & Guo, Re-Jin
- 103-141 Locking out rival bidders: The use of lockup options in corporate mergers
by Burch, Timothy R.
- 143-175 On the choice and replacement of chief financial officers
by Mian, Shehzad
2001, Volume 59, Issue 3
- 281-311 Predictable changes in yields and forward rates
by Backus, David & Foresi, Silverio & Mozumdar, Abon & Wu, Liuren
- 313-346 Do investment banks compete in IPOs?: the advent of the "7% plus contract"
by Hansen, Robert S.
- 347-381 Do the individuals closest to internet firms believe they are overvalued
by Schultz, Paul & Zaman, Mir
- 383-411 Common factors in prices, order flows, and liquidity
by Hasbrouck, Joel & Seppi, Duane J.
- 413-440 Direct foreign ownership, institutional investors, and firm characteristics
by Dahlquist, Magnus & Robertsson, Goran
- 441-475 Exchange rate exposure and competition: evidence from the automotive industry
by Williamson, Rohan
- 477-515 Leverage and internal capital markets: evidence from leveraged recapitalizations
by Peyer, Urs C. & Shivdasani, Anil
2001, Volume 59, Issue 2
- 151-193 The portfolio flows of international investors
by Froot, Kenneth A. & O'Connell, Paul G. J. & Seasholes, Mark S.
- 195-220 Aggregate price effects of institutional trading: a study of mutual fund flow and market returns
by Edelen, Roger M. & Warner, Jerold B.
- 221-252 Stockholder gains from focusing versus diversifying bank mergers
by DeLong, Gayle L.
- 253-278 Sixteenths: direct evidence on institutional execution costs
by Jones, Charles M. & Lipson, Marc L.
2001, Volume 59, Issue 1
- 3-32 Trading activity and expected stock returns
by Chordia, Tarun & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar & Anshuman, V. Ravi
- 33-62 The capital gain lock-in effect and long-horizon return reversal
by Klein, Peter
- 63-99 Pricing the strategic value of putable securities in liquidity crises
by David, Alexander
- 101-147 The structure of debt and active equity investors: The case of the buyout specialist
by Cotter, James F. & Peck, Sarah W.
2000, Volume 58, Issue 3
- 337-368 Bankruptcy auctions: costs, debt recovery, and firm survival
by Thorburn, Karin S.
- 369-396 Herding among security analysts
by Welch, Ivo
- 397-415 The term structure of very short-term rates: New evidence for the expectations hypothesis
by Longstaff, Francis A.
- 417-425 Testing static tradeoff against pecking order models of capital structure: a critical comment
by Chirinko, Robert S. & Singha, Anuja R.
2000, Volume 58, Issue 1-2
- 3-27 Investor protection and corporate governance
by La Porta, Rafael & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert
- 29-80 Universal banking and the performance of German firms
by Gorton, Gary & Schmid, Frank A.
- 81-112 The separation of ownership and control in East Asian Corporations
by Claessens, Stijn & Djankov, Simeon & Lang, Larry H. P.
- 113-139 The balance of power in closely held corporations
by Bennedsen, Morten & Wolfenzon, Daniel
- 141-186 Corporate governance in the Asian financial crisis
by Johnson, Simon & Boone, Peter & Breach, Alasdair & Friedman, Eric
- 187-214 Financial markets and the allocation of capital
by Wurgler, Jeffrey
- 261-300 Finance and the sources of growth
by Beck, Thorsten & Levine, Ross & Loayza, Norman
- 301-334 Do stock market liberalizations cause investment booms?
by Henry, Peter Blair
2000, Volume 57, Issue 3
- 309-354 Special dividends and the evolution of dividend signaling
by DeAngelo, Harry & DeAngelo, Linda & Skinner, Douglas J.
- 355-384 Financial flexibility and the choice between dividends and stock repurchases
by Jagannathan, Murali & Stephens, Clifford P. & Weisbach, Michael S.
- 417-443 Liquidity, investment ability, and mutual fund structure
by Nanda, Vikram & Narayanan, M. P. & Warther, Vincent A.
- 445-471 Making markets for structured mortgage derivatives
by Oldfield, George S.
2000, Volume 57, Issue 2
- 157-190 Alternative flotation methods, adverse selection, and ownership structure: evidence from seasoned equity issuance in the U.K
by Slovin, M. B. & Sushka, M. E. & Lai, K. W. L.
- 191-220 Corporate policies restricting trading by insiders
by Bettis, J. C. & Coles, J. L. & Lemmon, M. L.
- 221-245 Can book-to-market, size and momentum be risk factors that predict economic growth?
by Liew, Jimmy & Vassalou, Maria
- 247-273 Trade size, order imbalance, and the volatility-volume relation
by Chan, Kalok & Fong, Wai-Ming
- 275-305 Corporate governance proposals and shareholder activism: the role of institutional investors
by Gillan, Stuart L. & Starks, Laura T.
2000, Volume 57, Issue 1
- 3-34 The value and incentive effects of nontraditional executive stock option plans
by Johnson, Shane A. & Tian, Yisong S.
- 35-64 Indexed executive stock options
by Johnson, Shane A. & Tian, Yisong S.
- 65-101 On the optimality of resetting executive stock options
by Acharya, Viral V. & John, Kose & Sundaram, Rangarajan K.
- 103-128 Altering the terms of executive stock options
by Brenner, Menachem & Sundaram, Rangarajan K. & Yermack, David
- 129-154 The 'repricing' of executive stock options
by Chance, Don M. & Kumar, Raman & Todd, Rebecca B.
2000, Volume 56, Issue 3
- 335-381 Comparing asset pricing models: an investment perspective
by Pastor, Lubos & Stambaugh, Robert F.
- 383-405 Speed of issuance and the adequacy of disclosure in the 144A high-yield debt market
by Fenn, George W.
- 407-458 A study towards a unified approach to the joint estimation of objective and risk neutral measures for the purpose of options valuation
by Chernov, Mikhail & Ghysels, Eric
- 459-483 Why firms issue targeted stock
by D'Souza, Julia & Jacob, John
- 485-516 From cradle to grave: How to loot a 401(k) plan
by Stanton, Richard
2000, Volume 56, Issue 2
- 153-207 Controlling stockholders and the disciplinary role of corporate payout policy: a study of the Times Mirror Company
by DeAngelo, Harry & DeAngelo, Linda
- 209-249 Is the abnormal return following equity issuances anomalous?
by Brav, Alon & Geczy, Christopher & Gompers, Paul A.
- 251-291 Seasoned public offerings: resolution of the 'new issues puzzle'
by Eckbo, B. Espen & Masulis, Ronald W. & Norli, Oyvind
- 293-324 Investment bank market share, contingent fee payments, and the performance of acquiring firms
by Raghavendra Rau, P.
- 325-332 'Time to build, option value and investment decisions': a comment
by Milne, Alistair & Whalley, A Elizabeth
2000, Volume 56, Issue 1
- 3-28 Commonality in liquidity
by Chordia, Tarun & Roll, Richard & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar
- 29-64 Just another day in the inter-bank foreign exchange market
by Chakrabarti, Rajesh
- 65-88 The costs and determinants of order aggressiveness
by Griffiths, Mark D. & Smith, Brian F. & Turnbull, D. Alasdair S. & White, Robert W.
- 89-123 The relative pricing of U.S. Treasury STRIPS: empirical evidence
by Jordan, Bradford D. & Jorgensen, Randy D. & Kuipers, David R.
- 125-149 Eighths, sixteenths, and market depth: changes in tick size and liquidity provision on the NYSE
by Goldstein, Michael A. & A. Kavajecz, Kenneth
2000, Volume 55, Issue 3
- 329-359 DOS Kapital: Has antitrust action against Microsoft created value in the computer industry?
by Bittlingmayer, George & Hazlett, Thomas W.
- 361-389 Uniformly least powerful tests of market efficiency
by Loughran, Tim & Ritter, Jay R.
- 391-424 Managerial discipline and corporate restructuring following performance declines
by Denis, David J. & Kruse, Timothy A.
- 425-459 Can transparent markets survive?
by Bloomfield, Robert & O'Hara, Maureen
2000, Volume 55, Issue 2
- 143-171 Abnormal returns to rivals of acquisition targets: A test of the 'acquisition probability hypothesis'
by Song, Moon H. & Walkling, Ralph A.
- 173-204 When is time continuous?
by Bertsimas, Dimitris & Kogan, Leonid & Lo, Andrew W.
- 205-238 Spanning and derivative-security valuation
by Bakshi, Gurdip & Madan, Dilip
- 239-279 An empirical examination of the convexity bias in the pricing of interest rate swaps
by Gupta, Anurag & Subrahmanyam, Marti G.
- 281-325 Money chasing deals? The impact of fund inflows on private equity valuation
by Gompers, Paul & Lerner, Josh
2000, Volume 55, Issue 1
- 3-41 Factors affecting investment bank initial public offering market share
by Dunbar, Craig G.
- 43-67 The investment behavior and performance of various investor types: a study of Finland's unique data set
by Grinblatt, Mark & Keloharju, Matti
- 69-101 When an event is not an event: the curious case of an emerging market
by Bhattacharya, Utpal & Daouk, Hazem & Jorgenson, Brian & Kehr, Carl-Heinrich
- 103-137 Value creation and corporate diversification: the case of Sears, Roebuck & Co
by Gillan, Stuart L. & Kensinger, John W. & Martin, John D.
1999, Volume 54, Issue 3
- 269-294 The resolution of bankruptcy by auction: allocating the residual right of design
by Bhattacharyya, Sugato & Singh, Rajdeep
- 295-336 Institutions, financial markets, and firm debt maturity
by Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav
- 337-374 Survivorship bias and attrition effects in measures of performance persistence
by Carpenter, Jennifer N. & Lynch, Anthony W.
- 375-421 Predictive regressions
by Stambaugh, Robert F.
- 423-460 The impact of cash flow volatility on discretionary investment and the costs of debt and equity financing
by Minton, Bernadette A. & Schrand, Catherine
1999, Volume 54, Issue 2
- 133-163 Commercial banks as underwriters: implications for the going public process
by Puri, Manju
- 165-195 Bank entry, competition, and the market for corporate securities underwriting
by Gande, Amar & Puri, Manju & Saunders, Anthony
- 197-225 An analysis of contagion and competitive effects at commercial banks
by Slovin, Myron B. & Sushka, Marie E. & Polonchek, John A.
- 227-264 Do foreign investors destabilize stock markets? The Korean experience in 1997
by Choe, Hyuk & Kho, Bong-Chan & Stulz, Rene M.
1999, Volume 54, Issue 1
- 5-43 The time-series relations among expected return, risk, and book-to-market
by Lewellen, Jonathan
- 45-73 The long-run performance of stock returns following debt offerings
by Spiess, D. Katherine & Affleck-Graves, John
- 75-101 Firm performance and focus: long-run stock market performance following spinoffs
by Desai, Hemang & Jain, Prem C.
- 103-127 GMM tests of stochastic discount factor models with useless factors
by Kan, Raymond & Zhang, Chu
1999, Volume 53, Issue 3
- 313-351 The adaptive mesh model: a new approach to efficient option pricing
by Figlewski, Stephen & Gao, Bin
- 353-384 Understanding the determinants of managerial ownership and the link between ownership and performance
by Himmelberg, Charles P. & Hubbard, R. Glenn & Palia, Darius
- 385-408 Capital gains tax rates and the cost of capital for small business: evidence from the IPO market
by Guenther, David A. & Willenborg, Michael
- 409-437 Valuing IPOs
by Kim, Moonchul & Ritter, Jay R.
- 439-466 Investor flows and the assessed performance of open-end mutual funds
by Edelen, Roger M.
1999, Volume 53, Issue 2
- 145-187 Ex-day behavior with dividend preference and limitations to short-term arbitrage: the case of Swedish lottery bonds
by Green, Richard C. & Rydqvist, Kristian
- 189-216 How are stock prices affected by the location of trade?
by Froot, Kenneth A. & Dabora, Emil M.
- 217-253 Share issue privatizations as financial means to political and economic ends
by Jones, Steven L. & Megginson, William L. & Nash, Robert C. & Netter, Jeffry M.
- 255-287 Limit orders and the bid-ask spread
by Chung, Kee H. & Van Ness, Bonnie F. & Van Ness, Robert A.
- 289-307 The performance of investment newsletters
by Jaffe, Jeffrey F. & Mahoney, James M.
1999, Volume 53, Issue 1
- 3-42 Measuring investment distortions arising from stockholder-bondholder conflicts
by Parrino, Robert & Weisbach, Michael S.
- 43-71 The sensitivity of CEO wealth to equity risk: an analysis of the magnitude and determinants
by Guay, Wayne R.
- 73-112 Information asymmetry, valuation, and the corporate spin-off decision
by Krishnaswami, Sudha & Subramaniam, Venkat
- 113-142 Board meeting frequency and firm performance
by Vafeas, Nikos
1999, Volume 52, Issue 3
- 293-340 The motivation and impact of pension fund activism
by Guercio, Diane Del & Hawkins, Jennifer
- 341-377 What happens to CEOs after they retire? New evidence on career concerns, horizon problems, and CEO incentives
by Brickley, James A. & Linck, James S. & Coles, Jeffrey L.
- 379-408 Managerial performance and the cross-sectional pricing of closed-end funds
by Chay, J. B. & Trzcinka, Charles A.
- 409-442 The initiation and withdrawal of odd-eighth quotes among Nasdaq stocks: an empirical analysis
by Christie, William G. & Schultz, Paul H.
1999, Volume 52, Issue 2
- 151-186 Effects of bankruptcy court protection on asset sales
by Pulvino, Todd C.
- 187-223 Ownership and board structures in publicly traded corporations
by Denis, David J. & Sarin, Atulya
- 225-256 Does stock price elasticity affect corporate financial decisions?
by Hodrick, Laurie Simon
- 257-289 The rise and fall of the Amex Emerging Company Marketplace
by Aggarwal, Reena & Angel, James J.
1999, Volume 52, Issue 1
- 3-46 The determinants and implications of corporate cash holdings
by Opler, Tim & Pinkowitz, Lee & Stulz, Rene & Williamson, Rohan
- 47-78 Transaction costs and predictability: some utility cost calculations
by Balduzzi, Pierluigi & Lynch, Anthony W.
- 79-117 Deregulation and the adaptation of governance structure: the case of the U.S. airline industry
by Kole, Stacey R. & Lehn, Kenneth M.
- 119-148 Conditional market timing with benchmark investors
by Becker, Connie & Ferson, Wayne & Myers, David H. & Schill, Michael J.
1999, Volume 51, Issue 3
- 343-369 The stock pools and the Securities Exchange Act
by Mahoney, Paul G.
- 371-406 Corporate governance, chief executive officer compensation, and firm performance
by Core, John E. & Holthausen, Robert W. & Larcker, David F.
- 407-434 Information asymmetry, monitoring, and the placement structure of corporate debt
by Krishnaswami, Sudha & Spindt, Paul A. & Subramaniam, Venkat
- 435-449 Bank monitoring and the pricing of corporate public debt
by Datta, Sudip & Iskandar-Datta, Mai & Patel, Ajay
- 451-471 Optimal choice of contracting methods: negotiated versus competitive underwritings revisited
by Logue, Dennis E. & Tinic, Seha M.
1999, Volume 51, Issue 2
- 173-194 An analysis of mutual fund design: the case of investing in small-cap stocks
by Keim, Donald B.
- 195-217 Stock-based incentive contracts and managerial performance: the case of Ralston Purina Company
by Campbell, Cynthia J. & Wasley, Charles E.
- 219-244 Testing static tradeoff against pecking order models of capital structure
by Shyam-Sunder, Lakshmi & C. Myers, Stewart
- 245-271 Using genetic algorithms to find technical trading rules
by Allen, Franklin & Karjalainen, Risto
- 273-308 Long-term returns from equity carveouts
by Vijh, Anand M.
- 309-339 Deregulation, disintermediation, and agency costs of debt: evidence from Japan
by Anderson, Christopher W. & K. Makhija, Anil
1999, Volume 51, Issue 1
- 3-44 An analysis of compensation in the U.S. venture capital partnership
by Gompers, Paul & Lerner, Josh
- 45-84 Financial contracting under extreme uncertainty:: an analysis of Brazilian corporate debentures
by Anderson, Christopher W.
- 85-102 Odd-eighth avoidance as a defense against SOES bandits
by Kandel, Eugene & M. Marx, Leslie
- 103-123 The market reaction to international cross-listings:: evidence from Depositary Receipts
by Miller, Darius P.
- 125-166 An analysis of value destruction and recovery in the alliance and proposed merger of Volvo and Renault
by Bruner, Robert F.