International Business Review
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/133/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:iburev
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2001, Volume 10, Issue 2
- 197-215 Unconventional foreign direct investment and the imbalance theory
by Moon, Hwy-Chang & Roehl, Thomas W.
- 217-233 Supranational governance and corporate strategy: the emerging role of the World Trade Organization
by Lawton, Thomas C. & McGuire, Steven M.
- 235-259 Adaptive strategies of trading companies
by Ellis, Paul
2001, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-2 Editorial
by Ghauri, Pervez N.
- 3-23 Subsidiary performance in multinational corporations: the importance of technology embeddedness
by Andersson, Ulf & Forsgren, Mats & Pedersen, Torben
- 25-49 A holistic approach to internationalisation
by Fletcher, Richard
- 51-69 The effects of exchange rate movements on non-financial UK firms
by Bradley, Katrina & Moles, Peter
- 71-89 Can organizational behavior explain the export intention of firms? The effects of organizational culture and ownership type
by Dosoglu-Guner, Berrin
- 91-107 Dominant metaphors in the IMP network discourse: 'the network as a marriage' and 'the network as a business system'
by Alajoutsijärvi, Kimmo & Eriksson, Päivi & Tikkanen, Henrikki
- 109-128 Importer perspectives on international exchange relationships
by Lye, Ashley & Hamilton, R. T.
2000, Volume 9, Issue 6
- 669-685 Rituals in managing extrabusiness relationships in international project marketing: a conceptual framework
by Cova, Bernard & Salle, Robert
- 687-701 "Your forward is our reverse, your right, our wrong": rethinking multinational planning processes in light of national culture
by Brock, David M. & Barry, David & Thomas, David C.
- 703-725 Product life cycle patterns for pharmaceuticals and their impact on R&D profitability of late mover products
by Bauer, Hans H. & Fischer, Marc
- 727-753 Indian and British personnel specialists' understanding of the dynamics of their function: an empirical study
by Budhwar, Pawan S.
- 755-770 Reconciling positive and interpretative international management research: a native category approach
by Harris, Simon
2000, Volume 9, Issue 5
- 523-524 Knowledge Creation and Knowledge Transfer in the Restructuring of the Japanese Economy
by Mirza, Hafiz & Bassa, Zoltan
- 525-553 The Japanese employment system in transition
by Dirks, Daniel & Hemmert, Martin & Legewie, Jochen & Meyer-Ohle, Hendrik & Waldenberger, Franz
- 555-570 Japanese FDI, the implications of "hollowing out" on the technological development of host countries
by Tejima, Shigeki
- 571-586 Japanese transnational corporations' knowledge transfer to Southeast Asia: the case of the electrical and electronics sector in Malaysia
by Giroud, Axèle
- 587-598 Global acquisition and knowledge transfer -- a case study of company D
by Hasegawa, Harukiyo
- 599-612 Knowledge transfer and human resource development practices: Japanese firms in Brazil and Mexico
by Sparkes, John R. & Miyake, Maiko
- 613-624 Reputation and international technology transfer: a comparative study of Japanese, European and American corporations in Korea
by Kim, Jai-Beom & Kim, Jai-June
- 625-640 Milking partners or symbiotic know-how enhancement? International versus national alliances in Japan's biotech industry
by Gassel, Katrin & Pascha, Werner
- 641-655 Implementation of strategic plans: a comparison of British and Japanese production managers
by Kidd, John B. & Kanda, Makoto
- 657-668 The role of the venture business culture in the renewal of Japanese industry
by Debroux, Philippe
2000, Volume 9, Issue 4
- 403-406 Licensing and franchising across borders: theory, management and strategies for the 21st century
by Cross, Adam R.
- 407-430 Affiliate and non-affiliate intellectual property transactions in international business: an empirical overview of the UK and USA
by Clegg, Jeremy & Cross, Adam R.
- 431-452 Operational characteristics and performance gains associated with international licensing agreements: the US evidence
by Gleason, Kimberly C. & Mathur, Ike & Singh, Manohar
- 453-477 Intellectual property law, technology flow and licensing opportunities in the People's Republic of China
by Bosworth, Derek & Yang, Deli
- 479-496 International retailing operations: downstream entry and expansion via franchising
by Petersen, Bent & Welch, Lawrence S.
- 497-521 Examining strategic and economic development implications of globalising through franchising
by Teegen, Hildy
2000, Volume 9, Issue 3
- 271-299 Negotiating alliance contracts: Strategy and behavioral effects of alternative compensation arrangements
by Contractor, Farok J. & Ra, Wonchan
- 301-320 Perceptual product connection in an international context
by Eriksson, Kent & Hadjikhani, Amjad
- 321-344 Consequences of perception gaps in the headquarters-subsidiary relationship
by Birkinshaw, Julian & Holm, Ulf & Thilenius, Peter & Arvidsson, Niklas
- 345-361 An emerging model of employment relations in China: a divergent path from the Japanese?
by Zhu, Ying & Warner, Malcolm
- 363-382 SME marketing management competencies
by Carson, David & Gilmore, Audrey
- 383-398 The location of foreign insurance companies in China
by Wu, Xiaohong & Strange, Roger
2000, Volume 9, Issue 2
- 139-162 Joint venture conflict: the case of Russian international joint ventures
by Fey, Carl F. & Beamish, Paul W.
- 163-190 The eclectic paradigm as an envelope for economic and business theories of MNE activity
by Dunning, John H.
- 191-210 The character of bridgehead relationships
by Blankenburg Holm, Desirée & Eriksson, Kent
- 211-235 A contingency-based approach to understanding export performance
by Robertson, Christopher & Chetty, Sylvie K.
- 237-252 Inter firm diversity and the management of meaning in international strategic alliances
by Kumar, Rajesh & Andersen, Poul Houman
- 253-270 Environmental complexity, importance, variability and scanning behavior of Hong Kong executives
by Ebrahimi, Bahman P.
2000, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-35 Factors affecting international joint venture success: an empirical analysis of foreign-local partner relationships and performance in joint ventures in Turkey
by Demirbag, Mehmet & Mirza, Hafiz
- 37-59 Perceived moral intensity, ethical perception, and ethical intention of American and Malaysian managers: a comparative study
by Karande, Kiran & Shankarmahesh, Mahesh N. & Rao, C. P. & Rashid, Zabid Md.
- 61-75 Market orientation among small Korean exporters
by Kwon, Yung-Chul & Hu, Michael Y.
- 77-93 Internationalisation of small to medium-sized manufacturing firms: a network approach
by Chetty, Sylvie & Blankenburg Holm, Desiree
- 95-117 Strategic pricing in export markets: empirical evidence from the UK
by Tzokas, Nikolaos & Hart, Susan & Argouslidis, Paris & Saren, Michael
- 119-134 Relations between multinational firms and host governments: the experience of American-owned firms in China
by Sanyal, Rajib N. & Guvenli, Turgut
1999, Volume 8, Issue 5-6
- 515-534 Culture shock in China?: Adjustment pattern of western expatriate business managers
by Selmer, Jan
- 535-560 Global diversification's effect on multinational subsidiaries' autonomy
by Vachani, Sushil
- 561-590 Bank generic strategies: does Porter's theory apply in an international banking center
by Chan, Ricky Yee-kwong & Wong, Y. H.
- 591-609 The knowledge transfer and learning aspects of international HRM: an empirical study of Singapore MNCs
by Tsang, Eric W. K.
- 611-632 Marketing ethics: a comparison of American and Middle-Eastern marketers
by Attia, Ashraf & Shankarmahesh, Mahesh N. & Singhapakdi, Anusorn
- 633-660 Home country and firm-specific ownership advantages: A study of US, UK and French advertising agencies
by Nachum, L. & Rolle, J. D.
1999, Volume 8, Issue 4
- 373-397 Determinants of structured export knowledge acquisition
by Samiee, Saeed & Walters, Peter G. P.
- 399-419 Prospects for a South Asian free trade agreement: problems and challenges
by Jain, Subhash C.
- 421-440 In the shadow: the impact of language on structure, power and communication in the multinational
by Marschan-Piekkari, Rebecca & Welch, Denice & Welch, Lawrence
- 441-461 Differences between developed and developing country joint ventures -- a reality or a myth?
by Hyder, Akmal S.
- 463-486 The impact of economic reform on business performance: A study of foreign and domestic firms in Ghana
by Appiah-Adu, Kwaku
- 487-512 Barriers to international purchasing: the relevance of firm characteristics
by Leonidou, Leonidas C.
1999, Volume 8, Issue 3
- 261-291 Whereto the multinational? The evolution of technological capabilities in the multinational network
by Zander, Ivo
- 293-307 MNE's dependence on foreign operations and performance: a study of MNEs from the "Triad" regions
by Harveston, Paula D. & Kedia, Ben L. & Francis, John D.
- 309-321 The value of employment relations in multinationals: finding the right balance
by Rodwell, J. J. & Teo, S. T. T.
- 323-349 The implementation of total quality management in Canada and Mexico: a case study
by Galperin, Bella L. & Lituchy, Terri R.
- 351-365 Modelling firms propensity to continue service exporting: a cross-country analysis
by Patterson, Paul G. & de Ruyter, Ko & Wetzels, Martin
1999, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 125-148 The evolution of technology in multinational enterprises: the role of creative subsidiaries
by Pearce, Robert
- 149-180 Fighting the corporate immune system: a process study of subsidiary initiatives in multinational corporations
by Birkinshaw, Julian & Ridderstråle, Jonas
- 181-196 Accounting for the strengths of MNC subsidiaries: the case of foreign-owned firms in Denmark
by Forsgren, Mats & Pedersen, Torben & Foss, Nicolai J.
- 197-211 MNE internal capital markets and subsidiary strategic independence
by Mudambi, Ram
- 213-232 Technology and production strategies of multinational enterprise (MNE) subsidiaries in Europe
by Papanastassiou, Marina
- 233-255 MNC subsidiary performance, risk, and corporate expectations
by Taggart, J. H.
1999, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-15 Leadership across the Pacific Ocean: a tri-national comparison
by Von Glinow, Mary Ann & Huo, Y. Paul & Lowe, Kevin
- 17-37 Russian managers' perceptions of prospective Russian-US joint ventures
by Banai, Moshe & Chanin, Michael & Teng, Bing-Sheng
- 39-53 Strategic disruption and transaction cost economics: The case of the American auto industry and Japanese competition
by Averyt, William F. & Ramagopal, K.
- 55-74 Innovations and geographic focus: A comparison of US and Japanese firms
by Ito, Kiyohiko & Rose, Elizabeth L.
- 75-97 Mechanisms to control the marketing activities of foreign distributors
by Pahud de Mortanges, Charles & Vossen, Joost
- 99-118 Networks and internationalisation: the case of multinational corporations entering Ukraine
by Bridgewater, Susan
1998, Volume 7, Issue 6
- 549-568 The local and the global: exploring traits of homogeneity and heterogeneity in European food cultures
by Askegaard, Søren & Madsen, Tage Koed
- 569-589 Determinants of ownership preference of international joint ventures: new evidence from Chinese manufacturing industries
by Zhao, Hongxin & Zhu, Gangti
- 591-615 Interactive effects of country of origin and product category on product evaluations
by Manrai, Lalita A. & Lascu, Dana-Nicoleta & Manrai, Ajay K.
- 617-634 New perspectives on marketing mix programme standardisation
by Michell, Paul & Lynch, James & Alabdali, Obaid
- 635-656 Performance of international joint ventures in Turkey: perspectives of Western firms and Turkish firms
by Tatoglu, Ekrem & Glaister, Keith W.
1998, Volume 7, Issue 5
- 463-481 A model of the growth of corporate productivity
by Solvay, J. & Sanglier, M.
- 483-501 Explaining gradually increasing resource commitment to a foreign market
by Pedersen, Torben & Petersen, Bent
- 503-520 Choice of location and mode: the case of Australian investors in the UK
by Edwards, Ronald W. & Buckley, Peter J.
- 521-534 Firm characteristics and export propensity: a comparison of manufacturers and manufacturing-based service providers
by Javalgi, Rajshekhar G. & Lawson, Diana & Gross, Andrew C. & White, D. Steven
- 535-548 Liberalisation and investment: behaviour of MNEs and large corporate firms in India
by Siddharthan, N. S. & Pandit, B. L.
1998, Volume 7, Issue 4
- 329-350 Alliance of foreign firms in equity joint ventures in China
by Pan, Yigang & Li, Xiaolian
- 351-375 Control mechanisms, key personnel appointment, control and performance of Sino-Singaporean joint ventures
by Wang, Pien & Wee, Chow Hou & Koh, Peck Hiong
- 377-397 Explaining international R&D alliances and the role of governments
by Narula, R. & Dunning, J. H.
- 399-421 The role of marketing in FDI generation: evidence from ASEAN countries
by Kindra, G. S. & Strizzi, Nicolino & Mansor, Norma
- 423-441 The performance correlates of ownership control: a study of U.S. and European MNE joint ventures in India
by Ramaswamy, Kannan & Gomes, Lenn & Veliyath, Rajaram
- 443-458 Factors affecting a partner's perceived effectiveness of strategic business alliance: some Singaporean evidence
by Ramaseshan, B. & Loo, Puay Choon
1998, Volume 7, Issue 3
- 235-257 Management-performance relationships in UK joint ventures
by Glaister, Keith W. & Buckley, Peter J.
- 259-290 The nature of multinational firm boundaries: Transaction costs, firm capabilities and foreign market entry mode
by Madhok, Anoop
- 291-313 Longitudinal study of exporters and nonexporters: A focus on smaller manufacturing enterprises
by Tesar, George & Moini, A. H.
- 315-321 The effects of the degree of internationalization on firm performance
by Riahi-Belkaoui, Ahmed
1998, Volume 7, Issue 2
- 115-133 The geographical sources of competitiveness of multinational enterprises: an econometric analysis
by Dunning, John H. & Lundan, Sarianna M.
- 135-150 A generalized double diamond approach to the global competitiveness of Korea and Singapore
by Chang Moon, H. & Rugman, Alan M. & Verbeke, Alain
- 151-161 An examination of the determinants of stock price effects of US-Chinese joint venture announcements
by Cheng, Louis T. W. & Fung, Joseph K. W. & Lam, Kin
- 163-184 Resource-based theory and international growth strategies: an exploratory study
by Andersen, Otto & Suat Kheam, Low
- 185-202 Consumer ethnocentrism in international services marketing
by de Ruyter, Ko & van Birgelen, Marcel & Wetzels, Martin
- 203-230 An analysis of motives for western FDI in Turkey
by Tatoglu, Ekrem & W. Glaister, Keith
1998, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 7-22 Kaizen and culture: on the transferability of Japanese suggestion systems
by Recht, Ricardo & Wilderom, Celeste
- 23-38 Central and peripheral consumption contexts: the uneven globalization of consumer behaviour
by Djursaa, Malene & Kragh, Simon Ulrik
- 39-49 The fit between the organization structure and its cultural setting: aspects of Islamic cultures
by Baligh, Helmy H.
- 51-67 A study of communitarianism as a feature of contemporary capitalist societies and management
by Leeds, C. A.
- 69-87 Contingent and noncontingent social rewards and punishments from leaders: do US and Japanese subordinates make comparable distinctions?
by Peng, T. K. & Peterson, M. F.
- 89-110 Oral pleasure and expatriate satisfaction: an empirical approach
by Usunier, Jean-Claude
1997, Volume 6, Issue 6
- 561-583 The internationalization of Born Globals: An evolutionary process?
by Madsen, Tage Koed & Servais, Per
- 585-604 A comparative study of the export problems of small computer software exporters in Finland, Ireland and Norway
by Bell, Jim
- 605-623 The process of internationalization in the operating firm
by Clark, Timothy & Pugh, Derek S. & Mallory, Geoff
- 625-640 Effects of time processing orientation, agreement preferences and attitude towards foreign businessmen on negotiation adaptation
by Swee Hoon Ang & Teo, Georgina
- 641-665 Response rates in international mail surveys: Results of a 22-country study
by Harzing, Anne-Wil
- 667-687 Wrong-footing MNCs and local manufacturing: Zambia's 1992-1994 structural adjustment program
by Muuka, Gerry N.
1997, Volume 6, Issue 5
- 453-476 Soviet and American managers' reward allocations: A dependency approach
by Puffer, Sheila M.
- 477-499 Export stimuli: Export intention compared with export activity
by Morgan, Robert E. & Katsikeas, Constantine S.
- 501-518 Uncertainty and vertical control: An international investigation
by Manolis, Chris & Nygaard, Arne & Stillerud, Bård
- 519-535 The effects of acculturation on commitment to the parent company and the foreign operation
by Jun, Sunkyu & Lee, Sunkoo & Gentry, James W.
- 537-558 Managing human resources in Africa: Strategic, organizational and epistemological issues
by Kamoche, Ken
1997, Volume 6, Issue 4
- 337-359 How much does industry structure impact foreign direct investment in China?
by Luo, Yadong & Tan, J. Justin
- 361-386 Network relationships and the internationalisation process of small software firms
by Coviello, Nicole & Munro, Hugh
- 387-410 A cognitive map of the international business field
by Chandra, Ramdas & Newburry, William
- 411-431 Financing export activities of small Canadian businesses: Exploring the constraints and possible solutions
by Tannous, George F.
- 433-445 The effects of managerial activities on managerial success and effectiveness
by Lau, Chung-Ming & Ng, Ignace & Nyaw, Mee-Kau
1997, Volume 6, Issue 3
- 209-231 The efficacy of cognition- and emotion-based "buy domestic" appeals: Conceptualization, empirical test, and managerial implications
by Pullman, Madeleine E. & Granzin, Kent L. & Olsen, Janeen E.
- 233-243 Total quality management and reconceptualising management in Africa
by Perry, Chad
- 245-270 Use of export marketing research by industrial firms: an application and extension of Deshpande and Zaltman's model
by Diamantopoulos, Adamantios & Horncastle, Stephen
- 271-293 Location decision-making characteristics of foreign direct investment in the United States
by Ulgado, Francis M.
- 295-317 The role of agency costs in explaining the superior performance of foreign MNE subsidiaries
by Boardman, Anthony E. & Shapiro, Daniel M. & Vining, Aidan R.
- 319-334 Subsidiary influence on strategic behaviour in MNCs: an empirical study
by Andersson, Ulf & Pahlberg, Cecilia
1997, Volume 6, Issue 2
- 91-112 Retail buyer decision-making in Japan: what US sellers need to know
by Alpert, Frank & Kamins, Michael & Sakano, Tomoaki & Onzo, Naoto & Graham, John
- 113-125 An export promotion model for India: Implications for public policy
by Naidu, G. M. & Cavusgil, S. Tamer & Murthy, B. Kinnera & Sarkar, Mitrabarun
- 127-145 Examining the role of transfer pricing as a strategy for multinational firms
by Cravens, Karen S.
- 147-163 Manufacturers' understanding of their overseas distributors: the relevance of export involvement
by Katsikeas, Constantine S. & Al-Khalifa, Ali & Crick, Dave
- 165-184 Economic liberalization's effect on sources of competitive advantage of different groups of companies: the case of India
by Vachani, Sushil
- 185-205 Differences in the strategic orientation of Italian MNEs in Central and Eastern Europe. The influence of firm-specific factors
by Mutinelli, Marco & Piscitello, Lucia
1997, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-17 Instability of market penetration joint ventures: A study of UK joint ventures in the European Union
by Millington, A. I. & Bayliss, B. T.
- 19-34 Role perceptions, personal traits, lifestyles and leadership: An empirical study of American, Japanese, and Taiwanese female managers
by Wu, Wann-Yih & Minor, Michael S.
- 35-51 Impact of the day-of-the-week effect on diversification of exchange rate risks
by Tang, Gordon Y. N.
- 53-70 Explaining national competitive advantage for a small European country: A test of three competing models
by Brouthers, Keith D. & Brouthers, Lance Eliot
- 71-87 Promoting infant industries in less developed countries (LDCs): A network approach to analyse the impact of the exchange relationships between multinational companies and their indigenous suppliers in LDCs' efforts to boost infant industries' development
by Awuah, Gabriel B.
1996, Volume 5, Issue 6
- 531-537 Project marketing and systems selling -- in search of frameworks and insights
by Günter, Bernd & Bonaccorsi, Andrea
- 539-560 The changing boundaries of system companies
by Bonaccorsi, Andrea & Pammolli, Fabio & Tani, Simone
- 561-578 Impact of owner involvement on innovation in large projects: Lessons from power plants construction
by Lampel, Joseph & Miller, Roger & Floricel, Serghei
- 579-602 Network development in international project marketing and the impact of external facilitation
by Welch, Denice & Welch, Lawrence & Wilkinson, Ian & Young, Louise
- 603-629 International projects' changing patterns: Sales engineers' changing roles
by Lemaire, Jean-Paul
- 631-645 Global key account management and systems selling
by Millman, Tony F.
- 647-664 Milieu as a pertinent unit of analysis in project marketing
by Cova, Bernard & Mazet, Florence & Salle, Robert
1996, Volume 5, Issue 5
- 425-445 India: A non-tiger of Asia
by Tayeb, Monir
- 447-468 Multinational manufacturing subsidiaries in Scotland: Strategic role and economic impact
by Taggart, J. H.
- 469-486 One country many cultures: Organizational cultures of firms of different country origins
by Lau, Chung-Ming & Ngo, Hang-Yue
- 487-508 Subsidiary embeddedness and control in the multinational corporation
by Andersson, Ulf & Forsgren, Mats
- 509-530 Customer acquisition in sticky business markets
by Hedaa, Laurids
1996, Volume 5, Issue 4
- 339-366 Know-how-, experience- and competition-related considerations in foreign market entry: An exploratory investigation
by Madhok, Anoop
- 367-376 Internationalization, diversification strategy and ownership structure: Implications for French MNE performance
by Riahi-Belkaoui, Ahmed
- 377-394 Dunning's eclectic theory and the smaller firm: The impact of ownership and locational advantages on the choice of entry-modes in the computer software industry
by Brouthers, Keith D. & Brouthers, Lance Eliot & Werner, Steve
- 395-421 Standardisation, centralisation and marketing in multinational companies
by Quester, P. G. & Conduit, J.
1996, Volume 5, Issue 3
- 233-245 Theory and method in international business research
by Buckley, Peter J. & Chapman, Malcolm
- 247-265 The effect of multinationality measures upon the risk-return performance of US firms
by Qian, Gongming
- 267-282 Perceptions of reliances placed on data transmission control measures: Global versus domestic-only private network usage
by Ewer, Sid R.
- 283-301 Perceptions and possibilities of intercultural adjustment: Some neglected characteristics of expatriates
by Mamman, Aminu & Richards, David
- 303-318 Political risk assessment: Theory and the experience of Dutch firms
by Pahud de Mortanges, Charles & Allers, Vivian
- 319-336 Project marketing and the management of discontinuity
by Hadjikhani, Amjad
1996, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 121-135 Determinants of intra-firm sourcing and market performance
by Kotabe, Masaaki & Murray, Janet Y.
- 137-150 Control in less-hierarchical multinationals: The role of personal networks and informal communication
by Marschan, Rebecca & Welch, Denise & Welch, Lawrence
- 151-166 Measuring international competitiveness: The case of the European food industry
by Traill, Bruce & da Silva, Joao Gomes
- 167-189 Network theory and countertrade transactions
by Fletcher, Richard
- 191-208 The internationalization of Finnish financial service companies
by Hellman, Pasi
- 209-230 An empirical investigation of US credit card users: Card choice and usage behavior
by Kara, Ali & Kaynak, Erdener & Kucukemiroglu, Orsay
1996, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-21 The collapse and reemergence of networks within and between Republics of the Former Soviet Union
by Davis, James H. & Patterson, J. Dennis & Grazin, Igor
- 23-52 Foreign market channel integration decisions of Canadian computer software firms
by McNaughton, Rod B.
- 53-65 Combined effects of incentives and barriers on firms' export decisions
by Ramaseshan, B. & Soutar, Geoffrey N.
- 67-78 Total Quality Management (TQM) -- Putting structure behind the philosophy
by Plenert, Gerhard
- 79-98 Sources and consequences of communication problems in foreign subsidiaries: The case of United States firms in South Korea
by Park, Hoon & Sun Dai Hwang & Harrison, J. Kline
- 99-116 Impact of investment horizon on currency portfolio diversification
by Tang, Gordon Y. N.
1995, Volume 4, Issue 4
- 391-396 Relationship marketing
by N. Sheth, Jagdish & Parvatiyar, Atul
- 397-418 The evolution of relationship marketing
by Sheth, Jagdish N. & Parvatiyar, Atul
- 419-433 From transaction cost economics to relationship marketing: a model of buyer-supplier relations
by Mudambi, Ram & Mudambi, Susan McDowell
- 435-446 Cognitive process differences between discrete and relational exchange
by Macintosh, Gerrard & Gentry, James W.
- 447-469 The outcome set of relationship marketing in consumer markets
by Gruen, Thomas W.
- 471-481 Relationship marketing: Local implementation of a universal concept
by Palmer, Adrian J.
- 483-498 Relational selling behavior and skills in long-term industrial buyer-seller relationships
by Biong, Harald & Selnes, Fred
- 499-518 A dynamic approach to the analysis of strategic alliances
by Rao, Bharat P. & Reddy, Srinivas K.
- 519-535 Social relationships and business networks: The case of Western companies in China
by Björkman, Ingmar & Kock, Sören
1995, Volume 4, Issue 3
- 251-277 A classification and assessment of research streams in International Marketing
by Li, Tiger & Cavusgil, S. Tamer
- 279-294 Is the Japanese marketing system changing? An empirical study
by Rajaratnam, Daniel & McKinney, Joseph A.
- 295-312 Green marketing in Europe and the United States: An evolving business and society interface
by Lampe, Marc & Gazda, Gregory M.
- 313-339 Qualitative personal interviews in international business research: Some lessons from a study of Hong Kong Transnational Corporations
by Yeung, Henry Wai-chung
- 341-354 Functional coordination within the global firm
by St. John, Caron H. & Young, Scott T.
- 355-372 National ideology, public policy, and the business environment: A contingency approach to economic reform in Hungary, Poland and Eastern Europe
by Brouthers, Lance Eliot & Lamb, Charles W.
- 373-386 Strategic advantages of japanese electronics firms and the scale of their subsidiaries in the US and Canada
by Tan, Benjamin & Vertinsky, Ilan
1995, Volume 4, Issue 2
- 115-131 Adapting to foreign markets: Explaining internationalization
by Calof, Jonathan L. & Beamish, Paul W.
- 133-156 Export stimulation research: Review, evaluation and integration
by Leonidou, Leonidas C.
- 157-176 Shedding the legacy of the red executive: Leadership in Russian enterprises
by Puffer, Sheila M.
- 177-194 FDI theory and foreign direct investment in the United States: a comparison of investors and non-investors
by Trevino, Len J. & Daniels, John D.
- 195-212 A systematic assessment of potential international strategic alliance partners
by Harvey, Michael G. & Lusch, Robert F.
- 213-231 Alliances and the pattern of comparative advantages: a sectoral analysis
by Veugelers, Reinhilde
- 233-246 International industry evolution patterns
by Mascarenhas, Briance