Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:enepol
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2007, Volume 35, Issue 4
- 2390-2400 Niche accumulation and hybridisation strategies in transition processes towards a sustainable energy system: An assessment of differences and pitfalls
by Raven, Rob
- 2401-2411 Refrigerator efficiency in Ghana: Tailoring an appliance market transformation program design for Africa
by Van Buskirk, Robert & Ben Hagan, Essel & Ofosu Ahenkorah, Alfred & McNeil, Michael A.
- 2412-2425 Carbon pricing and the diffusion of renewable power generation in Eastern Europe: A linear programming approach
by Pettersson, Fredrik
- 2426-2432 Applying real options in investment decisions relating to environmental pollution
by Lin, Tyrone T. & Ko, Chuan-Chuan & Yeh, Hsin-Ni
- 2433-2452 Achieving 60% CO2 reductions within the UK energy system--Implications for the electricity generation sector
by Odenberger, M. & Johnsson, F.
- 2453-2465 Future intelligent power grids: Analysis of the vision in the European Union and the United States
by Coll-Mayor, Debora & Paget, Mia & Lightner, Eric
- 2466-2480 Energy indicators for tracking sustainability in developing countries
by Kemmler, Andreas & Spreng, Daniel
- 2481-2490 Energy consumption, economic growth and prices: A reassessment using panel VECM for developed and developing countries
by Mahadevan, Renuka & Asafu-Adjaye, John
- 2491-2506 Techno-economics of small wind electric generator projects for decentralized power supply in India
by Nouni, M.R. & Mullick, S.C. & Kandpal, T.C.
- 2507-2513 A dynamic equilibrium of electricity consumption and GDP in Hong Kong: An empirical investigation
by Ho, Chun-Yu & Siu, Kam Wing
- 2514-2525 Kyoto protocol and Nepal's energy sector
by Pokharel, Shaligram
- 2526-2537 Return on capital of Brazilian electricity distributors: A comparative analysis
by Rocha, Katia & Camacho, Fernando & Braganca, Gabriel
- 2538-2548 Fuel switching in Harare: An almost ideal demand system approach
by Chambwera, Muyeye & Folmer, Henk
- 2549-2557 Greenhouse-gas emissions from solar electric- and nuclear power: A life-cycle study
by Fthenakis, Vasilis M. & Kim, Hyung Chul
- 2558-2568 Economics of electric energy storage for energy arbitrage and regulation in New York
by Walawalkar, Rahul & Apt, Jay & Mancini, Rick
- 2569-2578 Economic analysis of the renovation of small-scale district heating systems--4 Lithuanian case studies
by Dzenajaviciene, E.F. & Kveselis, V. & McNaught, C. & Tamonis, M.
- 2579-2589 Alternatives to grid extension for rural electrification: Decentralized renewable energy technologies in Vietnam
by Nguyen, Khanh Q.
- 2590-2610 Renewable energy sources: Their global potential for the first-half of the 21st century at a global level: An integrated approach
by de Vries, Bert J.M. & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & Hoogwijk, Monique M.
- 2611-2621 The relationship between GDP and electricity consumption in 10 Asian countries
by Chen, Sheng-Tung & Kuo, Hsiao-I & Chen, Chi-Chung
- 2622-2634 Distributed or centralised energy-from-waste policy? Implications of technology and scale at municipal level
by Longden, David & Brammer, John & Bastin, Lucy & Cooper, Nic
- 2635-2647 Identification of key oil refining technologies for China National Petroleum Co. (CNPC)
by Liu, Haiyan & Yu, Jianning & Xu, Jian & Fan, Yu & Bao, Xiaojun
- 2648-2660 Wind energy planning in England, Wales and Denmark: Factors influencing project success
by McLaren Loring, Joyce
- 2661-2672 Managing customer loyalty in liberalized residential energy markets: The impact of energy branding
by Hartmann, Patrick & Apaolaza Ibanez, Vanessa
- 2673-2677 Energy conservation from systematic tire pressure regulation
by Pearce, Joshua M. & Hanlon, Jason T.
- 2678-2679 Electricity Market Reform: An International Perspective. Sioshansi, F., Pfaffenberger, W. (Eds.). Elsevier, Amsterdam
by Jaccard, Mark
- 2679-2680 Economic Modelling of Climate Change and Energy Policies. Carlos de Miguel, Xavier Labandeira, Baltasar Manzano. Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd., UK (2006) (218pp.)
by Mulugetta, Yacob
2007, Volume 35, Issue 3
- 1419-1422 Feed in or certificates, competition or complementarity? Combining a static efficiency and a dynamic innovation perspective on the greening of the energy industry
by Midttun, Atle & Gautesen, Kristian
- 1423-1425 A further assessment of the Hong Kong Government's proposed post-2008 regulatory regime for local electricity utilities
by Luk, Stephen
- 1426-1432 Energy decomposition analysis: IEA model versus other methods
by Ang, B.W. & Liu, Na
- 1433-1438 Health effects engineering: Perspectives for environmental health and environmental engineering studies--domestic biomass combustion as an example
by Gao, Xiang & Yu, Qi & Chen, Limin
- 1439-1451 Putting solar home system programmes into perspective: What lessons are relevant?
by van der Vleuten, F. & Stam, N. & van der Plas, R.
- 1452-1463 Estimation of the potential for reduced greenhouse gas emission in North-East Russia: A comparison of energy use in mining, mineral processing and residential heating in Kiruna and Kirovsk-Apatity
by Keikkala, Gudrun & Kask, Andrey & Dahl, Jan & Malyshev, Vladimir & Kotomkin, Viktor
- 1464-1473 R&D advancement, technology diffusion, and impact on evaluation of public R&D
by Moore, Michal C. & Arent, Douglas J. & Norland, Douglas
- 1474-1492 Baseload wind energy: modeling the competition between gas turbines and compressed air energy storage for supplemental generation
by Greenblatt, Jeffery B. & Succar, Samir & Denkenberger, David C. & Williams, Robert H. & Socolow, Robert H.
- 1493-1504 Energy supply for sustainable rural livelihoods. A multi-criteria decision-support system
by Cherni, Judith A. & Dyner, Isaac & Henao, Felipe & Jaramillo, Patricia & Smith, Ricardo & Font, Raul Olalde
- 1505-1516 Meso-level analysis, the missing link in energy strategies
by Schenk, Niels J. & Moll, Henri C. & Schoot Uiterkamp, Anton J.M.
- 1517-1524 Security concerns in the Middle East for oil supply: Problems and solutions
by Sen, Samil & Babali, Tuncay
- 1525-1538 Cost-benefit analysis of remote hybrid wind-diesel power stations: Case study Aegean Sea islands
by Kaldellis, J.K. & Kavadias, K.A.
- 1539-1550 Towards improved policy processes for promoting innovation in renewable electricity technologies in the UK
by Foxon, T.J. & Pearson, P.J.G.
- 1551-1563 A post-Kyoto analysis of the Greek electric sector
by Dagoumas, A.S. & Kalaitzakis, E. & Papagiannis, G.K. & Dokopoulos, P.S.
- 1564-1583 The problem of windfarm location: A social multi-criteria evaluation framework
by Gamboa, Gonzalo & Munda, Giuseppe
- 1584-1598 Public opinion about large offshore wind power: Underlying factors
by Firestone, Jeremy & Kempton, Willett
- 1599-1609 Ecological footprint accounting for energy and resource in China
by Chen, B. & Chen, G.Q. & Yang, Z.F. & Jiang, M.M.
- 1610-1615 Global scope assessment: A novel method and its application to the Chinese paper industry
by Wang, X.W. & Hua, B.
- 1616-1627 Consumer preference not to choose: Methodological and policy implications
by Brennan, Timothy J.
- 1628-1642 Good, BETTA, best? The role of industry structure in electricity reform in Scotland
by Prandini, Alberto
- 1643-1647 Prospects of nuclear power plants for sustainable energy development in Islamic Republic of Iran
by Ghorashi, Amir Hossien
- 1648-1657 Energy and associated greenhouse gas emissions from household appliances in Malaysia
by Saidur, R. & Masjuki, H.H. & Jamaluddin, M.Y. & Ahmed, S.
- 1658-1674 Monitoring of energy supply sustainability in the Baltic Sea region
by Streimikiene, Dalia
- 1675-1684 Biodiesel: A new Oildorado?
by Frondel, Manuel & Peters, Jorg
- 1685-1700 Multi-regional input-output model for regional energy requirements and CO2 emissions in China
by Liang, Qiao-Mei & Fan, Ying & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 1701-1708 ARIMA forecasting of primary energy demand by fuel in Turkey
by Ediger, Volkan S. & Akar, Sertac
- 1709-1717 Potential energy savings and environmental impacts of energy efficiency standards for vapor compression central air conditioning units in China
by Lu, Wei
- 1718-1730 A Ten-Year Rule to guide the allocation of EU emission allowances
by Ahman, Markus & Burtraw, Dallas & Kruger, Joseph & Zetterberg, Lars
- 1731-1743 Artificial neural network analysis of world green energy use
by Ermis, K. & Midilli, A. & Dincer, I. & Rosen, M.A.
- 1744-1760 A longitudinal study of fallow dynamics in the UK Continental Shelf (UKCS)
by Kemp, Alexander G. & Kasim, Sola A.
- 1761-1770 The politics of regulation in the Turkish electricity market
by Cetin, Tamer & Oguz, Fuat
- 1771-1784 A Chinese sky trust?: Distributional impacts of carbon charges and revenue recycling in China
by Brenner, Mark & Riddle, Matthew & Boyce, James K.
- 1785-1794 Divide and rule. The economic and legal implications of the proposed ownership unbundling of distribution and supply companies in the Dutch electricity sector
by Baarsma, Barbara & de Nooij, Michiel & Koster, Weero & van der Weijden, Cecilia
- 1795-1807 Climate modelling with endogenous technical change: Stochastic learning and optimal greenhouse gas abatement in the PAGE2002 model
by Alberth, Stephan & Hope, Chris
- 1808-1818 H2POWER: Development of a methodology to calculate life cycle cost of small and medium-scale hydrogen systems
by Verduzco, Laura E. & Duffey, Michael R. & Deason, Jonathan P.
- 1819-1829 Economic potential of energy-efficient retrofitting in the Swiss residential building sector: The effects of policy instruments and energy price expectations
by Amstalden, Roger W. & Kost, Michael & Nathani, Carsten & Imboden, Dieter M.
- 1830-1843 The prospects for an expansion of biogas systems in Sweden--Incentives, barriers and potentials
by Lantz, Mikael & Svensson, Mattias & Bjornsson, Lovisa & Borjesson, Pal
- 1844-1857 Fostering a renewable energy technology industry: An international comparison of wind industry policy support mechanisms
by Lewis, Joanna I. & Wiser, Ryan H.
- 1858-1871 Improving the evidence base for energy policy: The role of systematic reviews
by Sorrell, Steve
- 1872-1883 Restructuring the Russian electricity sector: Re-creating California?
by Pittman, Russell
- 1884-1895 The privatization of EEB: From cash drain to major contributor
by Cavaliere, Christianne & Larsen, Erik R. & Dyner, Isaac
- 1896-1908 Are US utility standby rates inhibiting diffusion of customer-owned generating systems?
by Jackson, Jerry
- 1909-1919 The development impact of solar cookers: A review of solar cooking impact research in South Africa
by Wentzel, Marlett & Pouris, Anastassios
- 1920-1930 Ownership unbundling in electricity distribution: The case of The Netherlands
by Kunneke, Rolf & Fens, Theo
- 1931-1947 A crash programme scenario for the Canadian oil sands industry
by Soderbergh, Bengt & Robelius, Fredrik & Aleklett, Kjell
- 1948-1955 Grey relation performance correlations among economics, energy use and carbon dioxide emission in Taiwan
by Lin, Sue J. & Lu, I.J. & Lewis, Charles
- 1956-1966 Energy and exergy analysis at the utility and commercial sectors of Malaysia
by Saidur, R. & Sattar, M.A. & Masjuki, H.H. & Abdessalam, H. & Shahruan, B.S.
- 1967-1977 An overview of the Portuguese electricity market
by Ferreira, Paula & Araujo, Madalena & O'Kelly, M.E.J.
- 1978-1991 Benefits from coordinating congestion management--The Nordic power market
by Bjorndal, Mette & Jornsten, Kurt
- 1992-2008 Innovation diffusion, public policy, and local initiative: The case of wood-fuelled district heating systems in Austria
by Madlener, Reinhard
- 2009-2016 Forecasting of Turkey's net electricity energy consumption on sectoral bases
by Hamzacebi, Coskun
- 2017-2018 Karl Mallon (Ed.), Renewable Energy Policy and Politics. Earthscan, London, pp. 268, ISBN-13:978-1-84407-126-5
by Twidell, John
- 2018-2020 M. Pehnt, M. Cames, C. Fischer, B. Praetorius, L. Schneider, K. Schumacher and J.P. Vo[ss], Editors, Micro Cogeneration. Towards Decentralized Energy Systems, Springer, Heidelberg (2006) ISBN 3-540-25582-6 (346pp., 59 illus., Hardcover, [euro]106.95)
by Sauter, Raphael
2007, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 761-762 Introduction: Technology modelling of climate policies (the ACROPOLIS project)
by Difiglio, Carmen
- 763-771 ACROPOLIS: An example of international collaboration in the field of energy modelling to support greenhouse gases mitigation policies
by Das, Anjana & Rossetti di Valdalbero, Domenico & Virdis, Maria R.
- 772-785 Role of energy efficiency standards in reducing CO2 emissions in Germany: An assessment with TIMES
by Blesl, Markus & Das, Anjana & Fahl, Ulrich & Remme, Uwe
- 786-796 Post-Kyoto CO2 emission reduction: The soft landing scenario analysed with POLES and other world models
by Russ, Peter & Criqui, Patrick
- 797-808 Evaluation of green-certificates policies using the MARKAL-MACRO-Italy model
by Contaldi, Mario & Gracceva, Francesco & Tosato, Giancarlo
- 809-814 Impacts of a renewable portfolio generation standard on US energy markets
by Kydes, Andy S.
- 815-827 Internalizing externalities of electricity generation: An analysis with MESSAGE-MACRO
by Klaassen, Ger & Riahi, Keywan
- 828-843 Internalisation of external cost in the power generation sector: Analysis with Global Multi-regional MARKAL model
by Rafaj, Peter & Kypreos, Socrates
- 844-849 On the climate change effects of high oil prices
by Vielle, Marc & Viguier, Laurent
- 850-854 CO2 capture and storage: Another Faustian Bargain?
by Spreng, Daniel & Marland, Gregg & Weinberg, Alvin M.
- 855-868 CO2 emissions vs. CO2 responsibility: An input-output approach for the Turkish economy
by Ipek Tunc, G. & Turut-Asik, Serap & Akbostanci, Elif
- 869-888 Prospects of the European gas market
by Kjarstad, Jan & Johnsson, F.
- 889-898 The growth of income and energy consumption in six developing countries
by Sari, Ramazan & Soytas, Ugur
- 899-906 Modeling market power in Korea's emerging power market
by Ahn, Nam-sung & Niemeyer, Victor
- 907-915 Atmospheric environmental protection in China: Current status, developmental trend and research emphasis
by Yi, Honghong & Hao, Jiming & Tang, Xiaolong
- 916-924 Energy conservation investments: A comparison between China and the US
by Lin, Jiang
- 925-938 Explaining the failure of the Dutch innovation system for biomass digestion--A functional analysis
by Negro, Simona O. & Hekkert, Marko P. & Smits, Ruud E.
- 939-949 Institutions and the supply of oil: A case study of Russia
by Reynolds, Douglas B. & Kolodziej, Marek
- 950-965 Reduction of fossil fuel emissions in the USA: A holistic approach towards policy formulation
by Bandyopadhyay, Gopal & Bagheri, Fathollah & Mann, Michael
- 966-983 The impact of weather and ocean forecasting on hydrocarbon production and pollution management in the Gulf of Mexico
by Kaiser, Mark J. & Pulsipher, Allan G.
- 984-993 Regulatory reform in Turkish energy industry: An analysis
by Erdogdu, Erkan
- 994-1012 An integrated assessment of the feed-in tariff system in Spain
by del Rio, Pablo & Gual, Miguel A.
- 1013-1024 An approach to the investment analysis of small and medium hydro-power plants
by Forouzbakhsh, F. & Hosseini, S.M.H. & Vakilian, M.
- 1025-1037 The ongoing energy transition: Lessons from a socio-technical, multi-level analysis of the Dutch electricity system (1960-2004)
by Verbong, Geert & Geels, Frank
- 1038-1049 Can poor consumers pay for energy and water? An affordability analysis for transition countries
by Fankhauser, Samuel & Tepic, Sladjana
- 1050-1063 An application of energy and exergy analysis in residential sector of Malaysia
by Saidur, R. & Masjuki, H.H. & Jamaluddin, M.Y.
- 1064-1074 Future carbon regulations and current investments in alternative coal-fired power plant technologies
by Sekar, Ram C. & Parsons, John E. & Herzog, Howard J. & Jacoby, Henry D.
- 1075-1087 Socio-economic drivers of large urban biomass cogeneration: Sustainable energy supply for Austria's capital Vienna
by Madlener, Reinhard & Bachhiesl, Mario
- 1088-1099 A multicriteria approach to identify investment opportunities for the exploitation of the clean development mechanism
by Diakoulaki, D. & Georgiou, P. & Tourkolias, C. & Georgopoulou, E. & Lalas, D. & Mirasgedis, S. & Sarafidis, Y.
- 1100-1116 CO2 emissions and intersectoral linkages. The case of Spain
by Tarancon, Miguel Angel & del Rio, Pablo
- 1117-1128 The role of coal in energy production--Consumption and sustainable development of Turkey
by Yilmaz, Ali Osman & Uslu, Tuncay
- 1129-1146 Electricity demand analysis using cointegration and ARIMA modelling: A case study of Turkey
by Erdogdu, Erkan
- 1147-1163 An ex-ante evaluation of a White Certificates scheme in The Netherlands: A case study for the household sector
by Oikonomou, Vlasis & Rietbergen, Martijn & Patel, Martin
- 1164-1171 An energy efficiency plan for the Iranian building sub-sector
by Sadegh Zadeh, S.M.
- 1172-1185 Economic modelling of price support mechanisms for renewable energy: Case study on Ireland
by Huber, Claus & Ryan, Lisa & O Gallachoir, Brian & Resch, Gustav & Polaski, Katrina & Bazilian, Morgan
- 1186-1195 Photovoltaic deployment strategy in Japan and the USA--an institutional appraisal
by Shum, Kwok L. & Watanabe, Chihiro
- 1196-1212 The implementation of a multi-annual agreement for energy efficiency in The Netherlands
by Dinica, Valentina & Bressers, Hans Th. A. & de Bruijn, Theo
- 1213-1223 Car buyers and fuel economy?
by Turrentine, Thomas S. & Kurani, Kenneth S.
- 1224-1237 How would the gas exporting countries forum influence gas trade?
by Wagbara, Obindah N.
- 1238-1244 Energy and exergy efficiencies in Turkish transportation sector, 1988-2004
by Ediger, Volkan S. & Camdali, Unal
- 1245-1256 Clean energy scenarios for Australia
by Saddler, Hugh & Diesendorf, Mark & Denniss, Richard
- 1257-1273 Short-term optimal wind power generation capacity in liberalized electricity markets
by Olsina, Fernando & Roscher, Mark & Larisson, Carlos & Garces, Francisco
- 1274-1281 Disaggregate energy consumption and industrial output in the United States
by Ewing, Bradley T. & Sari, Ramazan & Soytas, Ugur
- 1282-1291 The United States and international climate cooperation: International "pull" versus domestic "push"
by Bang, Guri & Froyn, Camilla Bretteville & Hovi, Jon & Menz, Fredric C.
- 1292-1299 Educational benefits from solar technology--Access to solar electric services and changes in children's study routines, experiences from eastern province Zambia
by Gustavsson, Mathias
- 1300-1314 A review of the oil and gas sector in Kazakhstan
by Kaiser, Mark J. & Pulsipher, Allan G.
- 1315-1329 World energy analysis: H2 now or later?
by Mason, James E.
- 1330-1337 Effectiveness of Botswana's policy on rural electrification
by Ketlogetswe, C. & Mothudi, T.H. & Mothibi, J.
- 1338-1345 Energy demand analysis of Port-Harcourt refinery, Nigeria and its policy implications
by Jesuleye, O.A. & Siyanbola, W.O. & Sanni, S.A. & Ilori, M.O.
- 1346-1362 Life cycle assessment of fuels for district heating: A comparison of waste incineration, biomass- and natural gas combustion
by Eriksson, Ola & Finnveden, Goran & Ekvall, Tomas & Bjorklund, Anna
- 1363-1372 Is there cross-country convergence in carbon dioxide emissions?
by Ezcurra, Roberto
- 1373-1385 Biomass gasifier projects for decentralized power supply in India: A financial evaluation
by Nouni, M.R. & Mullick, S.C. & Kandpal, T.C.
- 1386-1404 Primary energy use for heating in the Swedish building sector--Current trends and proposed target
by Johansson, P. & Nylander, A. & Johnsson, F.
- 1405-1413 Wind energy in Vietnam: Resource assessment, development status and future implications
by Nguyen, Khanh Q.
- 1414-1416 Opportunities (`costs) matter: A comment on Pimentel and Patzek "Ethanol production using corn, switchgrass, and wood; biodiesel production using soybean and sunflower"
by Wesseler, Justus
- 1416-1417 Corrigendum to "Investment prospects for geothermal power in El Salvador's electricity market" [Energy Policy 34 (2006) 3877-3886]
by Abraham, Jun
2007, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 1-5 The security of gas supply--a critical issue for Europe?
by Weisser, Hellmuth
- 6-14 Solar home system electrification as a viable technology option for Africa's development
by Wamukonya, Njeri
- 15-28 CDM: Taking stock and looking forward
by Ellis, Jane & Winkler, Harald & Corfee-Morlot, Jan & Gagnon-Lebrun, Frederic
- 29-38 Energy taxes as a signaling device: An empirical analysis of consumer preferences
by Ghalwash, Tarek
- 39-49 Life cycle cost analysis of a car, a city bus and an intercity bus powertrain for year 2005 and 2020
by Hellgren, Jonas
- 50-60 Household energy consumption versus income and relative standard of living: A panel approach
by Joyeux, Roselyne & Ripple, Ronald D.
- 61-75 Incorporating stress in electric power systems reliability models
by Zerriffi, Hisham & Dowlatabadi, Hadi & Farrell, Alex
- 76-90 Sustainable energy in Baltic States
by Klevas, Valentinas & Streimikiene, Dalia & Grikstaite, Ramute
- 91-111 Simulating price patterns for tradable green certificates to promote electricity generation from wind
by Ford, Andrew & Vogstad, Klaus & Flynn, Hilary
- 112-127 Characteristics of the UK wind resource: Long-term patterns and relationship to electricity demand
by Sinden, Graham
- 128-143 Greenhouse gases embodied in the international trade and final consumption of Finland: An input-output analysis
by Maenpaa, Ilmo & Siikavirta, Hanne
- 144-155 Green electricity market development: Lessons from Europe and the US
by Gan, Lin & Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Kolshus, Hans H.
- 156-177 Asymmetric error correction models for the oil-gasoline price relationship
by Grasso, Margherita & Manera, Matteo
- 178-191 Modelling the world oil market: Assessment of a quarterly econometric model
by Dees, Stephane & Karadeloglou, Pavlos & Kaufmann, Robert K. & Sanchez, Marcelo
- 192-201 A two-factor method for appraising building renovation and energy efficiency improvement projects
by Martinaitis, Vytautas & Kazakevicius, Eduardas & Vitkauskas, Aloyzas
- 202-209 Current situation of energy conservation in high energy-consuming industries in Taiwan
by Chan, David Yih-Liang & Yang, Kuang-Han & Hsu, Chung-Hsuan & Chien, Min-Hsien & Hong, Gui-Bing
- 210-226 Security of energy supply: Comparing scenarios from a European perspective
by Costantini, Valeria & Gracceva, Francesco & Markandya, Anil & Vicini, Giorgio
- 227-237 Downstream natural gas in Europe--High hopes dashed for upstream oil and gas companies
by Eikeland, Per Ove
- 238-246 Handling zero values in the logarithmic mean Divisia index decomposition approach
by Ang, B.W. & Liu, Na
- 247-257 The impact of lifestyle on energy use and CO2 emission: An empirical analysis of China's residents
by Wei, Yi-Ming & Liu, Lan-Cui & Fan, Ying & Wu, Gang
- 258-264 Energy policies of Turkey during the period 1923-2003
by Osman Yilmaz, A. & Uslu, Tuncay
- 265-279 Real options valuation of US federal renewable energy research, development, demonstration, and deployment
by Siddiqui, Afzal S. & Marnay, Chris & Wiser, Ryan H.
- 280-294 Decomposition for emission baseline setting in China's electricity sector
by Steenhof, Paul A.
- 295-306 Can deployment of renewable energy put downward pressure on natural gas prices?
by Wiser, Ryan & Bolinger, Mark
- 307-316 Pricing of monthly forward contracts in the Nord Pool market
by Kristiansen, Tarjei
- 317-332 Power sector reform in South Asia: Why slow and limited so far?
by Bhattacharyya, Subhes C.
- 333-341 Are shocks to energy consumption permanent or temporary? Evidence from 182 countries
by Kumar Narayan, Paresh & Smyth, Russell
- 342-349 Do support systems for RES-E reduce EU-ETS-driven electricity prices?
by Rathmann, M.
- 350-361 An econometric analysis of energy consumption in Nepal
by Pokharel, Shaligram
- 362-372 California's greenhouse gas law, Assembly Bill 1493: Deficiencies, alternatives, and implications for regulatory climate policy
by Johnson, Kenneth C.
- 373-382 Efficient energy-saving targets for APEC economies
by Hu, Jin-Li & Kao, Chih-Hung
- 383-394 Decision support system for exploiting local renewable energy sources: A case study of the Chigu area of southwestern Taiwan
by Yue, Cheng-Dar & Yang, Grant Gwo-Liang
- 395-402 Causality relationship between electricity consumption and GDP in Bangladesh
by Mozumder, Pallab & Marathe, Achla
- 403-412 The New Electricity Market of Singapore: Regulatory framework, market power and competition
by Chang, Youngho
- 413-423 Evaluation of negative environmental impacts of electricity generation: Neoclassical and institutional approaches
by Kim, Sang-Hoon
- 424-432 Europe's long-term climate target: A critical evaluation
by Tol, Richard S.J.
- 433-451 Energy and transport in comparison: Immaterialisation, dematerialisation and decarbonisation in the EU15 between 1970 and 2000
by Tapio, Petri & Banister, David & Luukkanen, Jyrki & Vehmas, Jarmo & Willamo, Risto
- 452-460 Structuring objectives to facilitate convergence of divergent opinion in hydrogen production decisions
by Yuzugullu, Elvin & Deason, Jonathan P.
- 461-466 The value of solar: Prices and output from distributed photovoltaic generation in South Australia
by Maine, Tony & Chapman, Paul
- 467-474 Is oil supply choked by financial market pressures?
by Osmundsen, Petter & Mohn, Klaus & Misund, Bard & Asche, Frank
- 475-486 The importance and the policy impacts of post-contractual opportunism and competition in the English and Welsh non-fossil fuel obligation
by Agnolucci, Paolo
- 487-496 Testing viability of cross subsidy using time-variant price elasticities of industrial demand for electricity: Indian experience
by Chattopadhyay, Pradip
- 497-506 European emissions trading and the international competitiveness of energy-intensive industries: a legal and political evaluation of possible supporting measures
by van Asselt, Harro & Biermann, Frank
- 507-521 The economics of energy service contracts
by Sorrell, Steve
- 522-528 Decoupling factors on the energy-output linkage: The Spanish case
by Climent, Francisco & Pardo, Angel
- 529-539 Long-term energy savings and greenhouse gas emission reductions in the Swiss residential sector
by Siller, Thomas & Kost, Michael & Imboden, Dieter
- 540-547 Red light for Green Paper: The EU policy on energy efficiency
by Nilsson, Mats
- 548-552 Modelling a sustainability yardstick in modern energisation of rural sub-Saharan Africa
by Sebitosi, A.B. & Pillay, P.
- 553-566 Household energy requirement and value patterns
by Vringer, Kees & Aalbers, Theo & Blok, Kornelis
- 567-576 Using solar energy to arrest the increasing rate of fossil-fuel consumption: The southwestern states of the USA as case studies
by Faiman, D. & Raviv, D. & Rosenstreich, R.
- 577-585 Effectiveness of policy instruments for supporting the use of waste wood as a renewable energy resource in the Czech Republic
by Jehlickova, Bohumira & Morris, Richard
- 586-596 A comparison of Latin American energy-related CO2 emissions from 1970 to 2001
by Kuntsi-Reunanen, E.
- 597-608 Policy strategies and paths to promote sustainable energy systems--The dynamic Invert simulation tool
by Stadler, Michael & Kranzl, Lukas & Huber, Claus & Haas, Reinhard & Tsioliaridou, Elena
- 609-615 Performance based regulation of the electricity supply industry in Hong Kong: An empirical efficiency analysis approach
by Wang, J.H. & Ngan, H.W. & Engriwan, W. & Lo, K.L.
- 616-626 Challenges to a climate stabilizing energy future
by Green, Chris & Baksi, Soham & Dilmaghani, Maryam
- 627-639 Effectiveness of policy measures in transforming the energy system
by Lund, P.D.
- 640-649 Development of the auto gas and LPG-powered vehicle sector in Turkey: A statistical case study of the sector for Bursa
by Karamangil, M. Ihsan
- 650-671 Quantifying siting difficulty: A case study of US transmission line siting
by Vajjhala, Shalini P. & Fischbeck, Paul S.
- 672-677 Barriers to and drivers for energy efficiency in the Swedish foundry industry
by Rohdin, Patrik & Thollander, Patrik & Solding, Petter
- 678-691 China on the move: Oil price explosion?
by Skeer, Jeffrey & Wang, Yanjia
- 692-703 What factors influence mitigative capacity?
by Winkler, Harald & Baumert, Kevin & Blanchard, Odile & Burch, Sarah & Robinson, John
- 704-713 Multi-criteria evaluation of natural gas resources
by Afgan, Naim H. & Pilavachi, Petros A. & Carvalho, Maria G.
- 714-721 Clean development mechanism and off-grid small-scale hydropower projects: Evaluation of additionality
by Tanwar, Nitin
- 722-733 Short and intermediate economic impacts of a terrorist-initiated loss of electric power: Case study of New Jersey
by Greenberg, Michael & Mantell, Nancy & Lahr, Michael & Felder, Frank & Zimmerman, Rae
- 734-738 Energy sector assistance in developing countries: Current trends and policy recommendations
by Tharakan, Pradeep J. & de Castro, Julio & Kroeger, Timm