Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:enepol
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2010, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 1150-1156 Economic growth and pollutant emissions in Tunisia: An empirical analysis of the environmental Kuznets curve
by Fodha, Mouez & Zaghdoud, Oussama
- 1157-1167 The water needs for LDV transportation in the United States
by King, Carey W. & Webber, Michael E. & Duncan, Ian J.
- 1168-1176 Post-neoliberal electricity market 're-reforms' in Argentina: Diverging from market prescriptions?
by Haselip, James & Potter, Clive
- 1177-1191 The role of carbon capture technologies in greenhouse gas emissions-reduction models: A parametric study for the U.S. power sector
by Bistline, John E. & Rai, Varun
- 1192-1201 Institutional options for rural energy access: Exploring the concept of the multifunctional platform in West Africa
by Nygaard, Ivan
- 1202-1209 The barriers to energy efficiency in China: Assessing household electricity savings and consumer behavior in Liaoning Province
by Dianshu, Feng & Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Minh Vu, Khuong
- 1210-1222 Cardiovascular disease--risk benefits of clean fuel technology and policy: A statistical analysis
by Gallagher, Paul & Lazarus, William & Shapouri, Hosein & Conway, Roger & Bachewe, Fantu & Fischer, Amelia
- 1223-1225 International Seminars on Planetary Emergencies--Erice--Sicily--August 2009
by Khatib, Hisham
2010, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 1-3 Fossil-fuel constraints on global warming
by Zecca, Antonio & Chiari, Luca
- 4-11 Energy-efficient housing stimulus that pays for itself
by Nevin, Rick
- 12-23 The environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis for water pollution: Do regions matter?
by Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chiu, Yi-Bin & Sun, Chia-Hung
- 24-29 Comparative analysis of battery electric, hydrogen fuel cell and hybrid vehicles in a future sustainable road transport system
by Offer, G.J. & Howey, D. & Contestabile, M. & Clague, R. & Brandon, N.P.
- 30-41 Asset life and pricing the use of electricity transmission infrastructure in Chile
by Raineri, Ricardo
- 42-51 Addressing competitiveness and leakage concerns in climate policy: An analysis of border adjustment measures in the US and the EU
by van Asselt, Harro & Brewer, Thomas
- 52-58 Bounds test approach to cointegration and causality between nuclear energy consumption and economic growth in India
by Wolde-Rufael, Yemane
- 59-74 Catalyzing strategic transformation to a low-carbon economy: A CCS roadmap for China
by Liu, Hengwei & Gallagher, Kelly Sims
- 75-81 The efficient use of energy: Tracing the global flow of energy from fuel to service
by Cullen, Jonathan M. & Allwood, Julian M.
- 82-92 Landscape externalities from onshore wind power
by Meyerhoff, Jürgen & Ohl, Cornelia & Hartje, Volkmar
- 93-98 Housing, energy cost, and the poor: Counteracting effects in Germany's housing allowance program
by Grösche, Peter
- 99-115 Application of a multi-criteria analysis for the selection of the most suitable energy source and water desalination system in Mauritania
by Bayod Rújula, Angel Antonio & Dia, Nourou Khalidou
- 116-127 A light left in the dark: The practice and politics of pico-hydropower in the Lao PDR
by Smits, Mattijs & Bush, Simon R.
- 128-140 Biomass for transportation fuels--A cost-effective option for the German energy supply?
by Martinsen, Dag & Funk, Carolin & Linssen, Jochen
- 141-150 The effect of contingency analysis on the nodal prices in the day-ahead market
by Murphy, Frederic H. & Mudrageda, Murthy & Soyster, Allen L. & Saric, Andrija T. & Stankovic, Aleksandar M.
- 151-160 Transport interests and environmental regimes: The Baltic Sea transit of Russian oil exports
by Knudsen, Olav F.
- 161-167 Decision support for selecting exportable nuclear technology using the analytic hierarchy process: A Korean case
by Lee, Deok Joo & Hwang, Jooho
- 168-180 Biomass gasification in cost-optimized district heating systems--A regional modelling analysis
by Börjesson, Martin & Ahlgren, Erik O.
- 181-188 Electricity consumption and economic growth in seven South American countries
by Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Kwak, So-Yoon
- 189-196 Small-scale production of straight vegetable oil from rapeseed and its use as biofuel in the Spanish territory
by Grau, Baquero & Bernat, Esteban & Antoni, Rius & Jordi-Roger, Riba & Rita, Puig
- 197-207 The relationship among energy prices and energy consumption in China
by Yuan, Chaoqing & Liu, Sifeng & Wu, Junlong
- 208-217 Biomethane in the transport sector--An appraisal of the forgotten option
by Åhman, Max
- 218-225 Indicators of security of natural gas supply in Asia
by Cabalu, Helen
- 226-233 Life cycle energy efficiency and potentials of biodiesel production from palm oil in Thailand
by Papong, Seksan & Chom-In, Tassaneewan & Noksa-nga, Soottiwan & Malakul, Pomthong
- 234-242 Electricity procurement for large consumers based on Information Gap Decision Theory
by Zare, Kazem & Moghaddam, Mohsen Parsa & Sheikh El Eslami, Mohammad Kazem
- 243-252 Emissions estimation for lignite-fired power plants in Turkey
by Vardar, Nurten & Yumurtaci, Zehra
- 253-264 Energy deprivation dynamics and regulatory reforms in Europe: Evidence from household panel data
by Poggi, Ambra & Florio, Massimo
- 265-276 Long term prediction of unconventional oil production
by Mohr, S.H. & Evans, G.M.
- 277-287 Navigating the global carbon market: An analysis of the CDM's value chain and prevalent business models
by Schneider, Malte & Hendrichs, Holger & Hoffmann, Volker H.
- 288-300 Long-term CO2 emissions reduction target and scenarios of power sector in Taiwan
by Ko, Fu-Kuang & Huang, Chang-Bin & Tseng, Pei-Ying & Lin, Chung-Han & Zheng, Bo-Yan & Chiu, Hsiu-Mei
- 301-311 Greenhouse impact assessment of peat-based Fischer-Tropsch diesel life-cycle
by Kirkinen, Johanna & Soimakallio, Sampo & Mäkinen, Tuula & Savolainen, Ilkka
- 312-322 Biomethanol production from gasification of non-woody plant in South Africa: Optimum scale and economic performance
by Amigun, Bamikole & Gorgens, Johann & Knoetze, Hansie
- 323-332 Current status of ground-source heat pumps in China
by Yang, Wei & Zhou, Jin & Xu, Wei & Zhang, Guoqiang
- 333-339 The long-run impact of energy prices on world agricultural markets: The role of macro-economic linkages
by Gohin, A. & Chantret, F.
- 340-349 A literature survey on energy-growth nexus
by Ozturk, Ilhan
- 350-356 China's foreign trade and climate change: A case study of CO2 emissions
by Yunfeng, Yan & Laike, Yang
- 357-363 The economics of the CDM levy: Revenue potential, tax incidence and distortionary effects
by Fankhauser, Samuel & Martin, Nat
- 364-377 Decomposition analysis and mitigation strategies of CO2 emissions from energy consumption in South Korea
by Oh, Ilyoung & Wehrmeyer, Walter & Mulugetta, Yacob
- 378-382 Renewable Energy Policies in the Gulf countries: A case study of the carbon-neutral "Masdar City" in Abu Dhabi
by Reiche, Danyel
- 383-391 Solar water heaters in China: A new day dawning
by Han, Jingyi & Mol, Arthur P.J. & Lu, Yonglong
- 392-405 The use of conservation supply curves in energy policy and economic analysis: The case study of Thai cement industry
by Hasanbeigi, Ali & Menke, Christoph & Therdyothin, Apichit
- 406-418 Alternative fuel buses currently in use in China: Life-cycle fossil energy use, GHG emissions and policy recommendations
by Ou, Xunmin & Zhang, Xiliang & Chang, Shiyan
- 419-431 Understanding the formative stage of technological innovation system development: The case of natural gas as an automotive fuel
by Suurs, Roald A.A. & Hekkert, Marko P. & Kieboom, Sander & Smits, Ruud E.H.M.
- 432-444 Planning India's long-term energy shipment infrastructures for electricity and coal
by Bowen, Brian H. & Canchi, Devendra & Lalit, Vishal Agarwal & Preckel, Paul V. & Sparrow, F.T. & Irwin, Marty W.
- 445-451 Food versus fuel: What do prices tell us?
by Zhang, Zibin & Lohr, Luanne & Escalante, Cesar & Wetzstein, Michael
- 452-462 Energy efficiency improving opportunities in a large Chinese shoe-making enterprise
by Yang, Ming
- 463-474 A comparative assessment of thin-film photovoltaic production processes using the ELECTRE III method
by Cavallaro, Fausto
- 475-490 Regional-scale electric power system planning under uncertainty--A multistage interval-stochastic integer linear programming approach
by Li, Y.F. & Huang, G.H. & Li, Y.P. & Xu, Y. & Chen, W.T.
- 491-502 The assessment of health damage caused by air pollution and its implication for policy making in Taiyuan, Shanxi, China
by Zhang, Daisheng & Aunan, Kristin & Martin Seip, Hans & Larssen, Steinar & Liu, Jianhui & Zhang, Dingsheng
- 503-511 The politics of power: Electricity reform in India
by Joseph, Kelli L.
- 512-519 Estimating coal production peak and trends of coal imports in China
by Lin, Bo-qiang & Liu, Jiang-hua
- 520-532 Introduction of subsidisation in nascent climate-friendly learning technologies and evaluation of its effectiveness
by Rout, Ullash K. & Akimoto, Keigo & Sano, Fuminori & Tomoda, Toshimasa
- 533-546 Constructing carbon offsets: The obstacles to quantifying emission reductions
by Millard-Ball, Adam & Ortolano, Leonard
- 547-561 Modelling the costs of energy crops: A case study of US corn and Brazilian sugar cane
by Méjean, Aurélie & Hope, Chris
- 562-572 Oil price shocks: Sectoral and dynamic adjustments in a small-open developed and oil-exporting economy
by Dissou, Yazid
- 573-579 Incorporating the value of changes in price volatility into cost-benefit analysis--an application to oil prices in the transport sector
by Jensen, Thomas C. & Møller, Flemming
- 580-591 Low-carbon fuel standard--Status and analytic issues
by Andress, David & Dean Nguyen, T. & Das, Sujit
- 592-597 Economic assessment and comparison of acacia energy crop with annual traditional crops in Southern Europe
by Gasol, Carles M. & Brun, Filippo & Mosso, Angela & Rieradevall, Joan & Gabarrell, Xavier
- 598-605 Transmission assets investment timing using net present value curves
by Garcia, Reinaldo C. & Contreras, Javier & Correia, Pedro F. & Muñoz, José I.
- 606-612 Electricity consumption-growth nexus: The case of Malaysia
by Chandran, V.G.R. & Sharma, Susan & Madhavan, Karunagaran
- 613-621 Evaluating carbon dioxide emissions in international trade of China
by Lin, Boqiang & Sun, Chuanwang
- 622-625 Electricity consumption and economic growth: A cross-country analysis
by Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Lee, Joo-Suk
- 626-632 Assessment of the impact of the European CO2 emissions trading scheme on the Portuguese chemical industry
by Tomás, R.A.F. & Ramôa Ribeiro, F. & Santos, V.M.S. & Gomes, J.F.P. & Bordado, J.C.M.
- 633-638 The strategy of energy-related carbon emission reduction in Shanghai
by Ru, Guo & Xiaojing, Cao & Xinyu, Yang & Yankuan, Li & Dahe, Jiang & Fengting, Li
- 639-645 Comparison of the evolution of energy intensity in Spain and in the EU15. Why is Spain different?
by Mendiluce, María & Pérez-Arriaga, Ignacio & Ocaña, Carlos
- 646-649 Energy consumption by gender in some European countries
by Räty, R. & Carlsson-Kanyama, A.
- 650-655 The emissions, energy consumption, and growth nexus: Evidence from the commonwealth of independent states
by Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E.
- 656-660 Renewable energy consumption and economic growth: Evidence from a panel of OECD countries
by Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E.
- 661-666 Carbon dioxide emissions and economic growth: Panel data evidence from developing countries
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema
- 667-672 Supply-cost curves for geographically distributed renewable-energy resources
by Izquierdo, Salvador & Dopazo, César & Fueyo, Norberto
- 673-677 Valuing energy-saving measures in residential buildings: A choice experiment study
by Kwak, So-Yoon & Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Kwak, Seung-Jun
- 678-684 Political will and collaboration for electric power reform through renewable energy in Africa
by Chineke, Theo Chidiezie & Ezike, Fabian M.
- 685-686 Coal-to-Liquids (CtL): Driving Forces and Barriers - Synergies and Conflicts from an Energy and Climate Policy Perspective, Daniel Vallentin, ibidem Verlag, Stuttgart, 2009, ISBN 978-3-89821-998-3, [euro]49.90, p. 462
by Fischedick, Manfred
- 687-687 Corrigendum to "Contextualizing Avian mortality: A preliminary appraisal of bird and bat fatalities from wind, fossil-fuel, and nuclear electricity" [Energy Policy 37(6) (2009) 2241-2248]
by Sovacool, Benjamin
- 688-688 Corrigendum to "China building energy consumption: Situation, challenges and corresponding measures" [Energy Policy 37(6) (2009) 2054-2059]
by Cai, W.G. & Wu, Y. & Zhong, Y. & Ren, H.
- 689-689 Corrigendum to "Integrated assessment of bioelectricity technology options" [Energy Policy (37) 890-903]
by Thornley, Patricia & Upham, Paul & Huang, Ye & Rezvani, Sina & Brammer, John & Rogers, John
2009, Volume 37, Issue 12
- 4997-5006 Which renewable energy policy is a venture capitalist's best friend? Empirical evidence from a survey of international cleantech investors
by Bürer, Mary Jean & Wüstenhagen, Rolf
- 5007-5018 Comparison of Turkey's performance of greenhouse gas emissions and local/regional pollutants with EU countries
by Sözen, Adnan & Alp, Ihsan
- 5019-5027 Diversification in the driveway: mean-variance optimization for greenhouse gas emissions reduction from the next generation of vehicles
by Oliver Gao, H. & Stasko, Timon H.
- 5028-5036 Slow and stunted: Plutonium accounting and the growth of fast breeder reactors in India
by Ramana, M.V. & Suchitra, J.Y.
- 5037-5055 European energy security: The future of Norwegian natural gas production
by Söderbergh, Bengt & Jakobsson, Kristofer & Aleklett, Kjell
- 5056-5068 Greenhouse gas emissions in the nuclear life cycle: A balanced appraisal
by Beerten, Jef & Laes, Erik & Meskens, Gaston & D'haeseleer, William
- 5069-5074 Measuring the environmental costs of tidal power plant construction: A choice experiment study
by Lee, Joo-Suk & Yoo, Seung-Hoon
- 5075-5080 The potential of concentrating solar power in South Africa
by Fluri, Thomas P.
- 5081-5093 Greenhouse gas mitigation in a carbon constrained world: The role of carbon capture and storage
by Praetorius, Barbara & Schumacher, Katja
- 5094-5104 New nuclear power in the UK: A strategy for energy security?
by Watson, Jim & Scott, Alister
- 5105-5112 Multilateral trade measures in a post-2012 climate change regime? What can be taken from the Montreal Protocol and the WTO?
by Zhang, ZhongXiang
- 5113-5124 Cancer-risk benefits of clean fuel technology and policy: A statistical analysis
by Gallagher, Paul & Lazarus, William & Shapouri, Hosein & Conway, Roger & Duffield, James
- 5125-5139 Comparison of top-down and bottom-up estimates of sectoral and regional greenhouse gas emission reduction potentials
by van Vuuren, Detlef P. & Hoogwijk, Monique & Barker, Terry & Riahi, Keywan & Boeters, Stefan & Chateau, Jean & Scrieciu, Serban & van Vliet, Jasper & Masui, Toshihiko & Blok, Kornelis & Blomen, Eliane & Kram, Tom
- 5140-5148 Comparative study on efficiency performance of listed coal mining companies in China and the US
by Fang, Hong & Wu, Junjie & Zeng, Catherine
- 5149-5166 Nuclear power for sustainable development: Current status and future prospects
by Adamantiades, A. & Kessides, I.
- 5167-5172 Environment Kuznets curve for CO2 emissions: A cointegration analysis for China
by Jalil, Abdul & Mahmud, Syed F.
- 5173-5183 The optimal gas tax for California
by Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia & Prince, Lea
- 5184-5191 Policies towards a more efficient car fleet
by Mandell, Svante
- 5192-5207 Policy interactions, risk and price formation in carbon markets
by Blyth, William & Bunn, Derek & Kettunen, Janne & Wilson, Tom
- 5208-5220 Decomposition analysis of the variations in residential electricity consumption in Brazil for the 1980-2007 period: Measuring the activity, intensity and structure effects
by Achão, Carla & Schaeffer, Roberto
- 5221-5225 An over painted oriental arts: Evaluation of the development of the Chinese renewable energy market using the wind power market as a model
by Yu, James & Ji, Fuxing & Zhang, Ling & Chen, Yushou
- 5226-5238 The impact of ethanol and ETBE blending on refinery operations and GHG-emissions
by Croezen, H. & Kampman, B.
- 5239-5248 Who governs energy? The challenges facing global energy governance
by Florini, Ann & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 5249-5259 Large blackouts in North America: Historical trends and policy implications
by Hines, Paul & Apt, Jay & Talukdar, Sarosh
- 5260-5272 Co-generation of biofuels for transportation and heat for district heating systems--an assessment of the national possibilities in the EU
by Egeskog, Andrea & Hansson, Julia & Berndes, Göran & Werner, Sven
- 5273-5284 Optimal investment portfolio in renewable energy: The Spanish case
by Muñoz, José Ignacio & Sánchez de la Nieta, Agustín A. & Contreras, Javier & Bernal-Agustín, José L.
- 5285-5295 A comprehensive approach for computation and implementation of efficient electricity transmission network charges
by Olmos, Luis & Pérez-Arriaga, Ignacio J.
- 5296-5303 Enlarging the EU's internal energy market: Why would third countries accept EU rule export?
by Prange-Gstöhl, Heiko
- 5304-5316 Income risk of EU coal-fired power plants after Kyoto
by Abadie, Luis M. & Chamorro, José M.
- 5317-5325 It's the rents, stupid! The political economy of the resource curse
by Kolstad, Ivar & Wiig, Arne
- 5326-5333 Automotive fuel consumption in Brazil: Applying static and dynamic systems of demand equations
by Iootty, Mariana & Pinto Jr., Helder & Ebeling, Francisco
- 5334-5341 Energy use and implications for efficiency strategies in global fluid-milk processing industry
by Xu, Tengfang & Flapper, Joris
- 5342-5350 'You don't do a chemistry experiment in your best china': Symbolic interpretations of place and technology in a wave energy case
by McLachlan, Carly
- 5351-5362 Comparison of different climate regimes: the impact of broadening participation
by van Vuuren, Detlef P. & den Elzen, Michel G.J. & van Vliet, Jasper & Kram, Tom & Lucas, Paul & Isaac, Morna
- 5363-5375 Development of a modelling framework in response to new European energy-efficiency regulatory obligations: The Irish experience
by Hull, David & Ó Gallachóir, Brian P. & Walker, Neil
- 5376-5384 Complementarity of hydro and wind power: Improving the risk profile of energy inflows
by Denault, Michel & Dupuis, Debbie & Couture-Cardinal, Sébastien
- 5385-5392 Domestic customers and reform of the gas sector. An organisational sociology perspective
by Poupeau, François-Mathieu
- 5393-5398 A methodology for evaluating environmental impacts of railway freight transportation policies
by López, Ignacio & Rodríguez, Javier & Burón, José Manuel & García, Alberto
- 5399-5407 Long-term energy supply contracts in European competition policy: Fuzzy not crazy
by Hauteclocque, Adrien de & Glachant, Jean-Michel
- 5408-5416 Willingness to pay for green electricity in Korea: A contingent valuation study
by Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Kwak, So-Yoon
- 5417-5426 Identifying the oil price-macroeconomy relationship: An empirical mode decomposition analysis of US data
by Oladosu, Gbadebo
- 5427-5431 A method for the correction of the feed-in tariff price for cogeneration based on a comparison between Croatia and EU Member States
by Uran, Vedran & Krajcar, Slavko
- 5432-5439 Does the European natural gas market pass the competitive benchmark of the theory of storage? Indirect tests for three major trading points
by Stronzik, Marcus & Rammerstorfer, Margarethe & Neumann, Anne
- 5440-5448 Current status and policies on biodiesel industry in Malaysia as the world's leading producer of palm oil
by Abdullah, A.Z. & Salamatinia, B. & Mootabadi, H. & Bhatia, S.
- 5449-5458 Divorce comes at a price: An ex ante welfare analysis of ownership unbundling of the distribution and commercial companies in the Dutch energy sector
by de Nooij, Michiel & Baarsma, Barbara
- 5459-5468 Sweet carbon: An analysis of sugar industry carbon market opportunities under the clean development mechanism
by McNish, Tyler & Jacobson, Arne & Kammen, Dan & Gopal, Anand & Deshmukh, Ranjit
- 5469-5474 Electricity demand for South Korean residential sector
by Sa'ad, Suleiman
- 5475-5483 The relationship between energy consumption structure, economic structure and energy intensity in China
by Feng, Taiwen & Sun, Linyan & Zhang, Ying
- 5484-5493 Multi-criteria evaluation for the optimal adoption of distributed residential energy systems in Japan
by Ren, Hongbo & Gao, Weijun & Zhou, Weisheng & Nakagami, Ken'ichi
- 5494-5508 Fourteen lessons learned from the successful nuclear power program of the Republic of Korea
by Choi, Sungyeol & Jun, Eunju & Hwang, IlSoon & Starz, Anne & Mazour, Tom & Chang, SoonHeung & Burkart, Alex R.
- 5509-5518 Oil prices and the South African economy: A macro-meso-micro analysis
by Fofana, Ismaél & Chitiga, Margaret & Mabugu, Ramos
- 5519-5529 The impact of CO2 taxation on the configuration of new refineries: An application to Brazil
by Gomes, Gabriel Lourenço & Szklo, Alexandre & Schaeffer, Roberto
- 5530-5539 Metering of agricultural power supply in West Bengal, India: Who gains and who loses?
by Mukherji, A. & Das, B. & Majumdar, N. & Nayak, N.C. & Sethi, R.R. & Sharma, B.R.
- 5540-5545 The exogenous factors affecting the cost efficiency of power generation
by Chang, Dong-Shang & Chen, Yi-Tui & Chen, Wen-Den
- 5546-5556 The EU-Africa Energy Partnership: Towards a mutually beneficial renewable transport energy alliance?
by Charles, Michael B. & Ryan, Rachel & Oloruntoba, Richard & Heidt, Tania von der & Ryan, Neal
- 5557-5566 World oil prices, precious metal prices and macroeconomy in Turkey
by Soytas, Ugur & Sari, Ramazan & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Hacihasanoglu, Erk
- 5567-5579 A flexible fuzzy regression algorithm for forecasting oil consumption estimation
by Azadeh, A. & Khakestani, M. & Saberi, M.
- 5580-5596 Achieving deep reductions in US transport greenhouse gas emissions: Scenario analysis and policy implications
by McCollum, David & Yang, Christopher
- 5597-5611 Opportunities for and limits to Academics as System builders--The case of realizing the potential of gasified biomass in Austria
by Hellsmark, Hans & Jacobsson, Staffan
- 5612-5622 Generation adequacy and transmission interconnection in regional electricity markets
by Cepeda, Mauricio & Saguan, Marcelo & Finon, Dominique & Pignon, Virginie
- 5623-5635 Sustainability constraints on UK bioenergy development
by Thornley, Patricia & Upham, Paul & Tomei, Julia
- 5636-5649 Dynamic carbon caps. Splitting the bill: A fairer solution post-Kyoto?
by Catton, Will
- 5650-5661 GHG reduction potential of changes in consumption patterns and higher quality levels: Evidence from Swiss household consumption survey
by Girod, Bastien & de Haan, Peter
- 5662-5674 Analysis of tax incentives for energy-efficient durables in the EU
by Markandya, Anil & Ortiz, Ramon Arigoni & Mudgal, Shailendra & Tinetti, Benoit
- 5675-5686 Biomass supply in EU27 from 2010 to 2030
by Panoutsou, Calliope & Eleftheriadis, John & Nikolaou, Anastasia
- 5687-5693 An outlook for sustainable forest bioenergy production in the Lake States
by Becker, Dennis R. & Skog, Kenneth & Hellman, Allison & Halvorsen, Kathleen E. & Mace, Terry
- 5694-5703 Simulation analysis of emissions trading impact on a non-utility power plant
by Imran, Kashif & Hassan, Tehzeebul & Aslam, Muhammad Farooq & Ngan, Hon-Wing & Ahmad, Intesar
- 5704-5716 Perceptions, realities, concession--What is driving the integration of European energy policies?
by Pointvogl, Andreas
- 5717-5731 Why does energy intensity fluctuate in China?
by Chai, Jian & Guo, Ju-E & Wang, Shou-Yang & Lai, Kin Keung
- 5732-5743 Basic concepts for designing renewable electricity support aiming at a full-scale transition by 2050
by Verbruggen, Aviel & Lauber, Volkmar
- 5744-5751 A critical assessment of energy accident studies
by Felder, Frank A.
- 5752-5763 A hierarchical decision making model for the prioritization of distributed generation technologies: A case study for Iran
by Zangeneh, Ali & Jadid, Shahram & Rahimi-Kian, Ashkan
- 5764-5775 Energy [R]evolution 2008--a sustainable world energy perspective
by Krewitt, Wolfram & Teske, Sven & Simon, Sonja & Pregger, Thomas & Graus, Wina & Blomen, Eliane & Schmid, Stephan & Schäfer, Oliver
- 5776-5786 An integrated economic and distributional analysis of energy policies
by Labandeira, Xavier & Labeaga, José M. & Rodríguez, Miguel
- 5787-5795 Energy prices, volatility, and the stock market: Evidence from the Eurozone
by Oberndorfer, Ulrich
- 5796-5802 Threshold effect of the economic growth rate on the renewable energy development from a change in energy price: Evidence from OECD countries
by Chang, Ting-Huan & Huang, Chien-Ming & Lee, Ming-Chih
- 5803-5813 Eating energy--Identifying possibilities for reduced energy use in the future food supply system
by Wallgren, Christine & Höjer, Mattias
- 5814-5830 Efficiency analysis of energy networks: An international survey of regulators
by Haney, Aoife Brophy & Pollitt, Michael G.
2009, Volume 37, Issue 11
- 4177-4188 Does weather explain cost and quality performance? An analysis of UK electricity distribution companies
by Yu, William & Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael
- 4189-4207 Electricity privatizations in Sahel: A U-turn?
by Gualberti, Giorgio & Alves, Luis & Micangeli, Andrea & da Graça Carvalho, Maria
- 4208-4219 Urban energy use and carbon emissions from cities in China and policy implications
by Dhakal, Shobhakar
- 4220-4230 Future bio-energy potential under various natural constraints
by van Vuuren, Detlef P. & van Vliet, Jasper & Stehfest, Elke
- 4231-4239 Double-sided auction mechanism design in electricity based on maximizing social welfare
by Zou, Xiaoyan
- 4240-4250 Asia energy mixes from socio-economic and environmental perspectives
by Thavasi, V. & Ramakrishna, S.
- 4251-4258 Oil and the political economy of energy
by Matutinovic, Igor
- 4259-4266 The resilience of the Indian economy to rising oil prices as a validation test for a global energy-environment-economy CGE model
by Guivarch, Céline & Hallegatte, Stéphane & Crassous, Renaud
- 4267-4272 The efficiency of the crude oil markets: Evidence from variance ratio tests
by Charles, Amélie & Darné, Olivier
- 4273-4283 Applying environmental-behaviour concepts to renewable energy siting controversy: Reflections on a longitudinal bioenergy case study
by Upham, Paul
- 4284-4292 Germany and energy security in the 2000s: Rise and fall of a policy issue?
by Duffield, John S.
- 4293-4302 The greenhouse gas regional inventory project (GRIP): Designing and employing a regional greenhouse gas measurement tool for stakeholder use
by Carney, Sebastian & Shackley, Simon
- 4303-4312 Water: A key resource in energy production
by Rio Carrillo, Anna Mercè & Frei, Christoph
- 4313-4319 Regional electric power demand elasticities of Japan's industrial and commercial sectors
by Hosoe, Nobuhiro & Akiyama, Shu-ichi
- 4320-4328 Towards a higher share of distributed generation in Turkey
by Lise, Wietze
- 4329-4336 Intra- and extra-union flexibility in meeting the European Union's emission reduction targets
by Tol, Richard S.J.
- 4337-4344 Correlation for the estimation of the cetane number of biodiesel fuels and implications on the iodine number
by Lapuerta, Magín & Rodríguez-Fernández, José & de Mora, Emilio Font
- 4345-4363 Development of an inexact optimization model for coupled coal and power management in North China
by Liu, Y. & Huang, G.H. & Cai, Y.P. & Cheng, G.H. & Niu, Y.T. & An, K.
- 4364-4372 Can the electricity market be characterised by asymmetric behaviour?
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Popp, Stephan
- 4373-4378 Coal restructuring in Spain: Continuity and uncertainty?
by Rabanal, Nuria G.
- 4379-4390 A conceptual framework for the vehicle-to-grid (V2G) implementation
by Guille, Christophe & Gross, George
- 4391-4396 An empirical analysis of petroleum demand for Indonesia: An application of the cointegration approach
by Sa'ad, Suleiman
- 4397-4406 A model based on stochastic dynamic programming for determining China's optimal strategic petroleum reserve policy
by Zhang, Xiao-Bing & Fan, Ying & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 4407-4416 International renewable energy policy--between marginalization and initial approaches
by Hirschl, Bernd
- 4417-4427 Modelling demand for crude oil products in Spain
by Pedregal, D.J. & Dejuán, O. & Gómez, N. & Tobarra, M.A.
- 4428-4441 Regional energy resource development and energy security under CO2 emission constraint in the greater Mekong sub-region countries (GMS)
by Watcharejyothin, Mayurachat & Shrestha, Ram M.
- 4442-4453 Offshore wind power in the US: Regulatory issues and models for regulation
by Snyder, Brian & Kaiser, Mark J.
- 4454-4462 The rise and fall of GO trading in European renewable energy policy: The role of advocacy and policy framing
by Nilsson, Måns & Nilsson, Lars J. & Ericsson, Karin
- 4463-4473 Planning of energy system management and GHG-emission control in the Municipality of Beijing--An inexact-dynamic stochastic programming model
by Lin, Q.G. & Huang, G.H.
- 4474-4481 Measuring the security of external energy supply in the European Union
by Le Coq, Chloé & Paltseva, Elena
- 4482-4492 Geopolitics of European natural gas demand: Supplies from Russia, Caspian and the Middle East
by Bilgin, Mert
- 4493-4499 Innovation and the price of wind energy in the US
by Berry, David
- 4500-4513 Rejecting renewables: The socio-technical impediments to renewable electricity in the United States
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 4514-4522 An exploratory game-theoretic analysis of biomass electricity generation supply chain
by Nasiri, Fuzhan & Zaccour, Georges
- 4523-4539 Transport sector CO2 emissions growth in Asia: Underlying factors and policy options
by Timilsina, Govinda R. & Shrestha, Ashish
- 4540-4548 International experiences of ethanol as transport fuel: Policy implications for India
by Pohit, Sanjib & Biswas, Pradip Kumar & Kumar, Rajesh & Jha, Jaya
- 4549-4556 A regional energy paradox--the case of Central Norway
by Sandsmark, Maria
- 4557-4573 A multi-criteria evaluation framework for tradable white certificate schemes
by Mundaca, Luis & Neij, Lena